MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Hybrid Thermal System|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- R. Daghigh, M. H. Ruslan, and K. Sopian, “Advances in liquid based photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) collectors,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 15, no. 8, pp. 4156–4170, Oct. 2011. [CrossRef]
- F. Hussain, M. Y. H. Othman, K. Sopian, B. Yatim, H. Ruslan, and H. Othman, “Design development and performance evaluation of photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) air base solar collectorRenew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 25, pp. 431–441, 2013. [CrossRef]
- F. Sarhaddi, S. Farahat, H. Ajam, a. Behzadmehr, and M. Mahdavi Adeli, “An improved thermal and electrical model for a solar photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) air collector,” Appl. Energy, vol. 87, no. 7, pp. 2328–2339, Jul. 2010. [CrossRef]
- V. V. Tyagi, S. C. Kaushik, and S. K. Tyagi, “Advancement in solar photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) hybrid collector technology,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 16, no. 3, pp. 1383–1398, Apr. 2012. [CrossRef]
- Y. Gao, P. Ying, J. Cui, S. Chen, and Y. Li, “Thermoelectric Properties of Cu and Sb Co-Doped Ga-Te Based Semiconductor with Wide Band GapProcedia Eng., vol. 27, pp. 156–162, 2012. [CrossRef]
- P. G. Charalambous, G. G. Maidment, S. a. Kalogirou, and K. Yiakoumetti, “Photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) collectors: A review,” Appl. Therm. Eng., vol. 27, no. 2–3, pp. 275–286, Feb. 2007. [CrossRef]
- H. A. Zondag, D. W. De Vries, W. G. J. Van Helden, and R. J. C. Van Zolingen, “T he yield of different combined PV-thermal collector designs,” vol. 74, pp. 253–269, 2003.
- T. Fujisawa and T. Tani, “Annual exergy evaluation on photovoltaic-thermal hybrid collector,” Sol. Energy Mater. Sol. Cells, vol. 47, no. 1–4, pp. 135–148, 1997. [CrossRef]
- A. Ibrahim, M. Y. Othman, M. H. Ruslan, S. Mat, and K. Sopian, “Recent advances in flat plate photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) solar collectors,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 15, no. 1, pp. 352–365, Jan. 2011. [CrossRef]
- S. C. Solanki, S. Dubey, and A. Tiwari, “Indoor simulation and testing of photovoltaic thermal (PV/T) air collectors,” Appl. Energy, vol. 86, no. 11, pp. 2421–2428, 2009. [CrossRef]
- T. H. Lin, W. C. Hung, and F. S. Sun, “PERFORMANCE EVALUATION OF SOLAR PHOTOVOLTAIC / THERMAL SYSTEMS,” vol. 70, no. 5, pp. 443–448, 2001.
- J. Ji, G. Pei, T. T. Chow, K. Liu, H. He, J. Lu, and C. Han, “Experimental study of photovoltaic solar assisted heat pump system,” Sol. Energy, vol. 82, no. 1, pp. 43–52, 2008. [CrossRef]
- J. Ji, C. Guo, W. Sun, W. He, Y. Wang, and G. Li, “Experimental investigation of tri-functional photovoltaic/thermal solar collectorEnergy Convers. Manag., vol. 88, pp. 650–656, 2014. [CrossRef]
- M. S. Buker, B. Mempouo, and S. B. Riffat, “Experimental investigation of a building integrated photovoltaic/thermal roof collector combined with a liquid desiccant enhanced indirect evaporative cooling systemEnergy Convers. Manag., vol. 101, pp. 239–254, 2015. [CrossRef]
- F. Arpino, G. Cortellessa, and a. Frattolillo, “Experimental and numerical assessment of photovoltaic collectors performance dependence on frame size and installation technique,” Sol. Energy, vol. 118, pp. 7–19, 2015. [CrossRef]
- J. Yazdanpanahi, F. Sarhaddi, and M. Mahdavi Adeli, “Experimental investigation of exergy efficiency of a solar photovoltaic thermal (PVT) water collector based on exergy lossesSol. Energy, vol. 118, pp. 197–208, 2015. [CrossRef]
- L. Tan, X. Ji, M. Li, C. Leng, X. Luo, and H. Li, “The experimental study of a two-stage photovoltaic thermal system based on solar trough concentrationEnergy Convers. Manag., vol. 86, pp. 410–417, 2014. [CrossRef]
- YangT. and A. K. Athienitis, “Experimental investigation of a two-inlet air-based building integrated photovoltaic/thermal (BIPV/T) systemAppl. Energy, vol. 159, pp. 70–79, 2015. [CrossRef]
- K. Vats, V. Tomar, and G. N. Tiwari, “Effect of packing factor on the performance of a building integrated semitransparent photovoltaic thermal (BISPVT) system with air ductEnergy Build., vol. 53, pp. 159–165, Oct. 2012. [CrossRef]
- T. T. Chow, W. He, and J. Ji, “Hybrid photovoltaic-thermosyphon water heating system for residential application,” Sol. Energy, vol. 80, no. 3, pp. 298–306, Mar. 2006. [CrossRef]
- TiwariA. and M. S. Sodha, “Performance evaluation of hybrid PV/thermal water/air heating system: A parametric study,” Renew. Energy, vol. 31, no. 15, pp. 2460–2474, Dec. 2006. [CrossRef]
- T. T. Chow, “A review on photovoltaic/thermal hybrid solar technology,” Appl. Energy, vol. 87, no. 2, pp. 365–379, Feb. 2010. [CrossRef]
- K. Moradi, M. Ali Ebadian, and C.-X. Lin, “A review of PV/T technologies: Effects of control parametersInt. J. Heat Mass Transf., vol. 64, pp. 483–500, Sep. 2013. [CrossRef]
- E. Franklin, V. Everett, A. Blakers, and K. Weber, “Sliver solar cells: High-efficiency, low-cost PV technology,” Adv. Optoelectron., vol. 2007, 2007. [CrossRef]
- X. Zhang, X. Zhao, S. Smith, J. Xu, and X. Yu, “Review of R&D progress and practical application of the solar photovoltaic/thermal (PV/T) technologies,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 599–617, Jan. 2012. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.