MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Thermal Engineering & Energy Conversion|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- A. Karalis, J. D. Joannopoulos, and M. Soljačić, “Efficient wireless non-radiative mid-range energy transfer,” Annals of Physics, vol. 323, pp. 34–48, (2008). [CrossRef]
- N. Tesla, “Apparatus for transmitting electrical energy,” ed: Google Patents, 1914.
- R. Lomas, The man who invented the twentieth century: Headline, (1999).
- E. S. Hochmair, “System optimization for improved accuracy in transcutaneous signal and power transmission,” Biomedical Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, pp. 177–186, (1984). [CrossRef]
- A. W. Green and J. Boys, “10 kHz inductively coupled power transfer-concept and control,” in Power Electronics and Variable-Speed Drives, 1994. Fifth International Conference on, (1994), pp. 694–699.
- C. Zhu, K. Liu, C. Yu, M. Rui, and H. Cheng, “Simulation and experimental analysis on wireless energy transfer based on magnetic resonances,” in Vehicle Power and Propulsion Conference, 2008. VPPC’08. IEEE, (2008), pp. 1–4.
- Y.-H. Kim, S.-Y. Kang, S. Cheon, M.-L. Lee, J.-M. Lee, and T. Zyung, “Optimization of wireless power transmission through resonant coupling,” in Power Electronics Electrical Drives Automation and Motion (SPEEDAM), (2010) International Symposium on, 2010, pp. 1069–1073.
- W. Fu, B. Zhang, D. Qiu, and W. Wang, “Analysis of transmission mechanism and efficiency of resonance coupling wireless energy transfer system,” in Electrical Machines and Systems, 2008. ICEMS 2008. International Conference on, (2008), pp. 2163–2168.
- B. L. Cannon, J. F. Hoburg, D. D. Stancil, and S. C. Goldstein, “Magnetic resonant coupling as a potential means for wireless power transfer to multiple small receivers,” Power Electronics, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 24, pp. 1819–1825, (2009). [CrossRef]
- T. C. Beh, T. Imura, M. Kato, and Y. Hori, “Basic study of improving efficiency of wireless power transfer via magnetic resonance coupling based on impedance matching,” in Industrial Electronics (ISIE), 2010 IEEE International Symposium on, (2010), pp. 2011–2016.
- S. Ho, J. Wang, W. Fu, and M. Sun, “A comparative study between novel witricity and traditional inductive magnetic coupling in wireless charging,” Magnetics, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 47, pp. 1522–1525, (2011). [CrossRef]
- Y. Burali and C. Patil, “Wireless electricity transmission based on electromagnetic and resonance magnetic coupling,” Int. J. of Computational Engr. Res, vol. 3, pp. 48–51, (2012).
- A. Kurs, A. Karalis, R. Moffatt, J. D. Joannopoulos, P. Fisher, and M. Soljačić, “Wireless power transfer via strongly coupled magnetic resonances,“ science, vol. 317, pp. 83–86, (2007). [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [PubMed]
- W. Qiang and L. Hong, “Research on the wireless power transmission system based on coupled magnetic resonances,” in Electronics, Communications and Control (ICECC), 2011 International Conference on, (2011), pp. 2255–2258.
- A. E. Gundogdu and E. Afacan, “Some experiments related to wireless power transmission,” in Cross Strait Quad-Regional Radio Science and Wireless Technology Conference (CSQRWC), 2011, (2011), pp. 507–509. [CrossRef]
- P. Jae-Hyun, P. Byung-Chul, L. Jeong-Hae, R. Young-Ho, P. Eun-Seok, and K. Sang-Wook, “Optimum frequency of high Q-factor resonator for magnetic resonance coupling,” in Microwave Conference (EuMC), 2011 41st European, 2011, pp. 61–63.
- Y. Kawamura and M. Shoyama, “Wireless power transmission using LC cancellation,” in ECCE Asia Downunder (ECCE Asia), 2013 IEEE, (2013), pp. 1041–1045.
- K. Seong-Min, I. K. Cho, J. I. Moon, S. I. Jeon, and J. I. Choi, “5W wireless power transmission system with coupled magnetic resonance,” in Microwave, Antenna, Propagation and EMC Technologies for Wireless Communications (MAPE), 2013 IEEE 5th International Symposium on, (2013), pp. 255–258.
- J. Bing, J. R. Smith, M. Philipose, S. Roy, K. Sundara-Rajan, and A. V. Mamishev, “Energy Scavenging for Inductively Coupled Passive RFID Systems,” in Instrumentation and Measurement Technology Conference, 2005. IMTC 2005. Proceedings of the IEEE, (2005), pp. 984–989. [CrossRef]
- K. Tashiro, H. Wakiwaka, S. Inoue, and Y. Uchiyama, “Energy Harvesting of Magnetic Power-Line Noise,” Magnetics, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 47, pp. 4441–4444, (2011). [CrossRef]
- M. Takato, T. Nishi, M. Kaneko, J. Tanida, S. Tada, K. Saito, et al., “Multilayer ceramic coil for wireless power transfer system by photo resist film process,” in Electronics Packaging (ICEP), 2014 International Conference on, (2014), pp. 326–331.
- B. H. Soong, Y. L. Sum, W. Liu, and S. Ramachandran, “Characterizing wire wound inductor coils for optimized wireless power transfer,” in Advanced Intelligent Mechatronics, 2009. AIM 2009. IEEE/ASME International Conference on, (2009), pp. 469–474.
- N. S. Artan, R. C. Patel, N. Chengzhi, and H. J. Chao, “High-efficiency wireless power delivery for medical implants using hybrid coils,” in Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC), (2012) Annual International Conference of the IEEE, 2012, pp. 1683–1686.
- K. Tashiro, “Broadband Air-Core Brooks-Coil Induction Magnetometer,” in SICE-ICASE, 2006. International Joint Conference, (2006), pp. 179–182.
- N. O. Sokal and A. D. Sokal, “Class E-A new class of high-efficiency tuned single-ended switching power amplifiers,” Solid-State Circuits, IEEE Journal of, vol. 10, pp. 168–176, (1975). [CrossRef]
- M. Acar, A. J. Annema, and B. Nauta, “Generalized Design Equations for Class-E Power Amplifiers with Finite DC Feed Inductance,” in Microwave Conference, 2006. 36th European, (2006), pp. 1308–1311.
- R. A. C. Wei-Ting Chen, Shuhei Yoshida, Jenshan Lin, and Chao-Kai Hsu, “A 36W Wireless Power Transfer System with 82% Efficiency for LED Lighting Applications,” The Japan Institute of Electronics Packaging vol. 6, pp. 32–36, (2013). [CrossRef]
- W. Chen, R. A. Chinga, S. Yoshida, J. Lin, C. Chen, and W. Lo, “A 25.6 W 13.56 MHz wireless power transfer system with a 94% efficiency GaN Class-E power amplifier,” in Microwave Symposium Digest (MTT), 2012 IEEE MTT-S International, (2012), pp. 1–3.
- T. Sekitani, M. Takamiya, Y. Noguchi, S. Nakano, Y. Kato, T. Sakurai, et al., “A large-area wireless power-transmission sheet using printed organic transistors and plastic MEMS switches,” Nature materials, vol. 6, pp. 413–417, (2007). [CrossRef]
- T. Imura and Y. Hori, “Wireless power transfer using electromagnetic resonant coupling,” Journal of The Institute of Electrical Engineers of Japan, vol. 129, pp. 414–417, (2009). [CrossRef]
- Q. Yuan, Q. Chen, L. Li, and K. Sawaya, “Numerical analysis on transmission efficiency of evanescent resonant coupling wireless power transfer system,” Antennas and Propagation, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 58, pp. 1751–1758, (2010). [CrossRef]
- C.-J. Chen, T.-H. Chu, C.-L. Lin, and Z.-C. Jou, “A study of loosely coupled coils for wireless power transfer,” Circuits and Systems II: Express Briefs, IEEE Transactions on, vol. 57, pp. 536–540, (2010). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.