MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 38, 2016UTP-UMP Symposium on Energy Systems 2015 (SES 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Thermal Engineering & Energy Conversion|
|Published online||11 January 2016|
- Bruno, J.C., V. Ortega-López, and A. Coronas, Integration of absorption cooling systems into micro gas turbine trigeneration systems using biogas: Case study of a sewage treatment plant. Applied Energy, 2009 86(6): p. 837–847. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basrawi, M.F.B., et al., Analysis of the performances of biogas-fuelled micro gas turbine cogeneration systems (MGT-CGSs) in middle- and small-scale sewage treatment plants: Comparison of performances and optimization of MGTs with various electrical power outputs. Energy, 2012 38(1): p. 291–304. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basrawi, F., T. Yamada, and K. Nakanishi, Evaluation of the performance of a micro gas turbine cogeneration system in a sewage treatment facility: Optimized configuration of a cogeneration system. Heat Transfer—Asian Research, 2013 42(6): p. 556–568. [Google Scholar]
- Sugiartha, N., et al., Trigeneration in food retail: An energetic, economic and environmental evaluation for a supermarket application. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2009 29(13): p. 2624–2632 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moya, M., et al., Performance analysis of a trigeneration system based on a micro gas turbine and an air-cooled, indirect fired, ammonia–water absorption chiller. Applied Energy, 2011 88(12): p. 4424–4440. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ehyaei, M.A. and Bahadori, M.N., Selection of micro turbines to meet electrical and thermal energy needs of residential buildings in Iran. Energy and Buildings, 2007 39(12): p. 1227–1234. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ehyaei, M.A. and Mozafari, A., Energy, economic and environmental (3E) analysis of a micro gas turbine employed for on-site combined heat and power production. Energy and Buildings, 2010 42(2): p. 259–264. [Google Scholar]
- Huicochea, A., et al., Thermodynamic analysis of a trigeneration system consisting of a micro gas turbine and a double effect absorption chiller. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2011 31(16): p. 3347–3353. [Google Scholar]
- Basrawi, F., T. Yamada, and S.Y. Obara, Theoretical analysis of performance of a micro gas turbine co/trigeneration system for residential buildings in a tropical region. Energy and Buildings, 2013 67(0): p. 108–117. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zain, Z.M., M.N. Taib, and S.M.S. Baki, Hot and humid climate: prospect for thermal comfort in residential building. Desalination, 2007 209 (1–3): p. 261–268. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lau, K.Y., et al., Performance analysis of hybrid photovoltaic/diesel energy system under Malaysian conditions. Energy, 2010 35(8): p. 3245–3255. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Basrawi, F., T. Yamada, and S.y. Obara, Economic and environmental based operation strategies of a hybrid photovoltaic–microgas turbine trigeneration system. Applied Energy, 2014 121(0): p. 174–183 [Google Scholar]
- Cooperation, C.T. Energy Effciency The Cool Way. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Cho, W. and K.-S. Lee, A simple sizing method for combined heat and power units. Energy, 2014 65(0): p. 123–133. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.