MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 37, 2015Smart Grids 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Investigation of Power Engineering Processes|
|Published online||22 December 2015|
- K.A. Polozkov, Development of methods for monitoring the technical condition of wells in permafrost, Ph.D. dissertation, Moskow, 160 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Vaganova, V.Yu. Fillimonov, Numerical simulation of thawing permafrost as a result of the exploitation of oil wells. Recent developments in applied mathematics and mechanics: theory, experiment and practice: Conference proceedings - Company RIC «Price-Courier», 5 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D.V. Sheveleva, Dynamics of complex thermal interaction of oil and gas wells with permafrost. Ph.D. dissertation. Tyumen, 181 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Federal rules and regulations in the field of industrial safety «Safety regulations in the oil and gas industry». Series 08. Issue 19. M.: «Scientific and Technical Research Center of Industrial Safety», 288 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- RD 00158758-224-2001 Instructions for the simultaneous production of drilling, exploration and exploitation wells in the bush fields far north.- M.: «Gazprom», «TyumenNIIgiprogaz», 11 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Gorelik Ya. B., Shabarov A.B., Sysoev Yu.S. The dynamics of thawing permafrost in the area of influence of the two wells // Scientific journal «Earth’s Cryosphere», 2008, t. XII, № 1, P.59–65. [Google Scholar]
- VRD 39-1.9-015-2000. Manual photometric method of quality control of construction, mounting of wells in the permafrost and low-temperature rocks. M.: «Gazprom», «VNIIgas», «IRC «Gazprom», 63 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Polozkov K.A. Construction of oil and gas wells on land and at sea, 3, 21 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Polozkov, Questions exploitation northern gas and gas condensate fields: Collection of scientific papers, 95 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- I.Yu. Bykov, V.N. Pushkin, Construction of oil and gas wells on land and at sea, 12, 20 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Korobkov, Investigation of interaction oil and gas wells with geocryological environment in order to improve their conservation technologies in the northern regions, Ph.D. dissertation, Apatity, 145 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V.N. Petrov, New in the theory and practice of gas fields development, 42 (1966) [Google Scholar]
- N.A. Vaganova, V.Yu. Fillimonov, Proceedings of the international scientific-practical conference on permafrost engineering, 410 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Zhang, R.G. Barry, K. Knowles, J.A. Heginbottom and J. Brown, Polar Geography, 23 (2), 132 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.