MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 37, 2015Smart Grids 2015
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Investigation of Power Engineering Processes|
|Published online||22 December 2015|
- P. Thepparat, D. Retzmann, E. Ogée, M. Wiesinger, Smart Transmission System by HVDC and FACTS (Grenoble, France, 2013)
- Z. H. Liu, Y. Wang, J. M. Chen, Y. R. Guo, X. G. Wang, Z. Q. LI, D. X. Du, X. Li, Modeling and simulation research of large-scale AC/DC hybrid power grid based on ADPSS (Kowloon, Hong Kong, 2014)
- M. Negnevitsky, N. Voropai, V. Kurbatsky, N. Tomin, D. Panasetsky, Development of an intelligent system for preventing large-scale emergencies in power systems (Vancouver, Canada, 2013)
- Yu.S. Borovikov, A.S. Gusev, A.O. Sulaymanov, R.A. Ufa, Hybrid real-time simulator of power system for advanced simulation of the FACTS and HVDC system based on Voltage Source Converter (Shanghai, China, 2014)
- D. Qi, Electra, 257, 4 (2011)
- A. Tavlintsev, A. Pazderin, A. Suvorov, P. Chusovitin, O. Malozemova, Experimental investigation of static load characteristics (Xi’an, China, 2014)
- XU Lin, Y. H. Tang, P. U. Wei, Y. Han, Journal of Energy in South Africa, 25, 112 (2014)
- Y. Zhang, A.M. Gole, W. Wu, B. Zhang, H. Sun, IEEE Transaction on power system. 5, 357 (2013) [CrossRef]
- O. Nayak, S. Santoso, P. Buchanan, IEEE Computer Applications in Power, 15 (4), 37 (2002) [CrossRef]
- J. F. Hauer, M. J. Beshir, Dynamic Performance Validation in the Western Power System (Kananaskis, Alberta, 2000)
- Chen, K.-J. Zhang, Y.-J. Xia, G. Hu, J. Electron. Sci. Technol, 11 (1), 66 (2013)
- Yu. Borovikov, A. Prokhorov, M. Andreev, Application of Hybrid Real Time Simulator for solution of Smart Grid tasks on the example of Elgaugol energy cluster pilot project (Tomsk, Russia, 2012)
- N.Y. Ruban, Y. S. Borovikov, A. O. Sulaymanov, Simulation of transmission lines phase-comparison protection for optimization its settings, Strategic Technology (Cox’s Bazar, Bangladesh, 2014)
- Y.S. Borovikov, A.O. Sulaymanov. A.S. Gusev, M.V. Andreev, Simulation of automatic exciting regulators of synchronous generators in hybrid real-time power system (Shanghai, China, 2014)
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.