MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 37, 2015Smart Grids 2015
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Investigation of Power Engineering Processes|
|Published online||22 December 2015|
- Dyakov A.S. About conversion of Russian research reactors (2015)
- IAEA Research Reactors Database, URL: http://nucleus.iaea.org/RRDB/RR/ReactorSearch.aspx?filter=0 (access date 12.09.2015).
- Arkhangelskiy N.V. Modern state and perspectives of works on reduction of HEU use in Russian research reactors, International conference «Global partnership of «G8» Evaluation of results and perspectives of further cooperation in the field of nuclear and radiation safety», Moscow, (2012)
- Izhutov A.L., Ovchinnikov V.A., Romanovskiy S.V., Svistunov V.A., Svyatkin M.N. NPP life extension and perspectives of using loop research reactor MIR, 13-th annual Russian meeting «Nuclear power plants safety», Dimitrovgrad, (2011)
- Starkov V.A., The Status of Testing LEU U-Mo Full Size IRT Type Fuel Elements and Mini-Elements in the MIR Reactor, Progress, Challenges, and Opportunities for Converting U.S. and Russian Research Reactors: A Workshop Report, the National Academies Press, Washington D.C., (2012)
- Common statement of SAEC ‘Rosatom’ and United States Department of Energy on strategic directions of cooperation of the Russian Federation and the USA in the nuclear field. URL:http://www.rosatom.ru/resources/e6ab250048a712729d44dddb97771387/sz_strateg_napravl.pdf (access date 20.09.2011)
- Research of reasons for technological possibility to convert research reactor MIR-M1 to reduced enrichment uranium fuel in JSC “SSC NIIAR”, Dimitrovgrad, 2010.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.