MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sensor design and application of technology|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Wang S., Li H., Zhao J. The error analysis of passive acoustic positioning in air[J].Applied Acoustics, 2000,19(2): 39–43. [Google Scholar]
- Ji Li, Chen W.C., Comparison Li J. Simulation of Time Delay based Passive Positioning Detecting Arrays[J].Journal of Detection&Control, 2004, 26(1): 57–60. [Google Scholar]
- Charles Knapp, Glifford Carter. The generalized correlation method for estimation of time delay[J]. IEEE Trans. ASSP. 1976,24(4):320–327. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Daigle G A, Piercy J E, Embleton T F W. Line-of-sight propagation through atmospheric turbulence near ground[J]. J Acoust Soc Am,1983,74(5):1505–1513. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Daigle G A, Embleton T F W, Piercy J E. Propagation of sound in the presence of gradients and turbulence near the ground[J]. J Acoust Soc Am,1986,79(3):613–627. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang W P, Wang W C. The Analyze of Passive Acoustic Location in Plane by Random Shape Array of Three Sensor[J]. Journal of Detection & Control, 2003.9, 25(3):54–57. [Google Scholar]
- Sun S X, GU X H, Sun X X. Study on Location of Acoustic Target with a Rectangular Pyramid Array[J]. Applied Acoustics, 2006.3, 25(2): 102–107 [Google Scholar]
- Mumolo, Enzo. Algorithms for acoustic localization based on microphone array in service robotics[J]. Robotics and Autonomous Systems, 2003, 42(2): 69~88 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.