MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sensor design and application of technology|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- V. Chandola, A. Banerjee, V. Kumar, ACM computing surveys (CSUR), 41, 15 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- V. J. Hodge, J. Austin, Artificial Intelligence Review, 22, 85–126 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M. Markou, S. Singh, Signal processing, 83, 2481–2497 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Markou, S. Singh, Signal processing, 83, 2499–2521 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A. Patcha, J. M. Park, Computer networks, 51, 3448–3470 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Gupta, J. Gao, C. Aggarwal, J. Han, Synthesis Lectures on Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 5, 1–129 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Angiulli, C. Pizzuti, Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, 17, 203–215 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- F. Angiulli, F. Fassetti, ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD), 3, 4 ( 2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Angiulli, S. Basta, S. Lodi, C. Sartori, Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, 25, 1520–1532 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- T. de Vries, S. Chawla, M. E. Houle, Knowledge and information systems, 32, 25–52 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X. H. Dang, I. Assent, R. T. Ng, A. Zimek, E. Schubert, Data Engineering (ICDE), 2014 IEEE 30th International Conference on. IEEE, 88–99 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R. Tibshirani, Statistics in medicine, 16, 385–395 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Tibshirani, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B (Methodological), 267–288 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zou, T. Hastie, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 67, 301–320 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.