MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sensor design and application of technology|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- V. Chandola, A. Banerjee, V. Kumar, ACM computing surveys (CSUR), 41, 15 (2009) [CrossRef]
- V. J. Hodge, J. Austin, Artificial Intelligence Review, 22, 85–126 (2004) [CrossRef]
- M. Markou, S. Singh, Signal processing, 83, 2481–2497 (2003) [CrossRef]
- M. Markou, S. Singh, Signal processing, 83, 2499–2521 (2003) [CrossRef]
- A. Patcha, J. M. Park, Computer networks, 51, 3448–3470 (2007) [CrossRef]
- M. Gupta, J. Gao, C. Aggarwal, J. Han, Synthesis Lectures on Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery, 5, 1–129 (2014) [CrossRef]
- F. Angiulli, C. Pizzuti, Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, 17, 203–215 (2005)
- F. Angiulli, F. Fassetti, ACM Transactions on Knowledge Discovery from Data (TKDD), 3, 4 ( 2009) [CrossRef]
- F. Angiulli, S. Basta, S. Lodi, C. Sartori, Knowledge and Data Engineering, IEEE Transactions on, 25, 1520–1532 (2013)
- T. de Vries, S. Chawla, M. E. Houle, Knowledge and information systems, 32, 25–52 (2012) [CrossRef]
- X. H. Dang, I. Assent, R. T. Ng, A. Zimek, E. Schubert, Data Engineering (ICDE), 2014 IEEE 30th International Conference on. IEEE, 88–99 (2014)
- R. Tibshirani, Statistics in medicine, 16, 385–395 (1997) [CrossRef]
- R. Tibshirani, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society. Series B (Methodological), 267–288 (1996)
- H. Zou, T. Hastie, Journal of the Royal Statistical Society: Series B (Statistical Methodology), 67, 301–320 (2005) [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.