MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- V.G. Gorshkov, Physical and biological fundamentals of life stability. M., VINITI, 1995, XXXVIII, 472 p.
- Hotelling H. Economics of Exhaustible Resources // Jorn. Polit. Econ. 1931. Vol. 39. Apr., P. 137–175 [CrossRef] [MathSciNet]
- Shell K., Stiglitz J.E. The Allocation of Investment in a Dynamic Economy // Quart. Journ. Econ. 1967, Vol. 81. Nov. [CrossRef]
- S.N. Bobylev, “Green” economy in Russia: new approaches and indicators. Mat. of the 12th Intern. Conf. RSEE. Irkutsk, 2013, pp. 13–16.
- G.E. Mekush, Environmental policy and sustainable development: analysis and methodological approaches // Ed. S.N. Bobylev; The Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation; Kemerov State. Univ / – Moscow: Economics, 2011. – 255 p.
- V.B. Zharnikov, A.I. Gagarin, T.A. Lebedeva, About priorities of indicators of sustainable development of the territory // Bulletin of the SSGA (Siberian State Academy of Geodesy) Vol. 4 (28), Novosibirsk, SSGA, 2014, pp. 57–65.
- S.N. Bobylev, N.V. Zubarevich, S.V. Solovyov, Y.S. Vlasov, Sustainable development: methodology and measurement techniques. Work book. – M., Economics, 2011. – 358 p.
- V.A. Koroteev, K.S. Ivanov, N.V. Vakhrusheva, Mega–project “Industrial Urals – Polar Urals”. Contemporary state. Collection “Ways of realization of oil–gas and ore potential of Khanty-Yugra”. Khanty-Mansiysk. Publishing house “IzdatNaukaServis”, 2011, pp. 96–104.
- V.L. Yakovlev, S.V. Kornilkov, Methodological features of development of mineral resources at the present stage. Bulletin Ural Branch of the Russian Academy of Sciences, 2013, No. 4. pp. 11–18.
- Y.V. Lebedev, V.A. Azarenok, T.A. Lebedeva, Indicators of sustainable development and ecologization of the economy in the Ural region. Coll. mat. RSEE. Kemerovo. 2011, pp. 49–52.
- Y.V. Lebedev Assessment of the forest ecosystem, in environmental economics. – Yekaterinburg: UB RAS, 2011. – 574 p.
- Solow Robert M. Economic theory of resources or resources of economic theory. (Lecture in honor of Rigarod T. Elite. St. Petersburg: The School of Economics (ed.) V. Galperin).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.