MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and control system|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- S. Daley, J. Hätönen, D.H. Owens. Active vibration isolation in a smart spring mounts using a repetitive control approach. Control Engineering Practice. 2006, 14(9): 991–997 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- KimH, KimC, ChoiS, et al. Triple mechanism of an active air spring combining pneumatics, electro-magnets and MR fluid in an air mount. Vilnius, Lithuania: International Institute of Acoustics and Vibrations, 2012. 1381–1388 [Google Scholar]
- NingD, SunC. Study on active vibration isolation based on electromagnetic responses. Zhangjiajie, China: 2012. 648–652. [Google Scholar]
- XingJ T, XiongY P, PriceW G. A generalized mathematical model and analysis for integrated multi-channel vibration structure–control interaction systems. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2009, 320(3): 584–616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- HeL, LiY, YangJ. Theory and experiment of passive-active hybrid vibration isolation mounts using electromagnetic actuator and air spring. Acta Acustica, 2013, 38(2): 241–249. [Google Scholar]
- Jin Guoyong, Zhang Hongtian. Active Control of a Two-stage Active Vibration Isolation System with Online Secondary Path Modeling, 2009, 1811–1815. [Google Scholar]
- Tom Oomen, Rick van der Maas, Cristian R. Rojas, Håkan Hjalmarsson. Iterative Data-Driven H ∞ Norm Estimation of Multivariable Systems With Application to Robust Active Vibration Isolation, Control Systems Technology, 2014,2247–2260. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DengXi-shu, WuYun-xin. Research on Modelling and Controlling for Active Vibration-isolation System on Testing Equipment of Stepping and Scanning Lithography, High Density packaging and Microsystem Integration, 2007,1–5. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.