MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and control system|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Ma YC, Min OK. Pressure calculation in a compressor cylinder by a modified new helmholts modelling. Jounal of Sound and Vibration, 2001, 243(5):775–796. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lee JH, Kim J. Sound transmission through cylindrical shell of hermetic compressor. Proceedings of the 2000 international compressor engineering conference at Purdue, Purdue University Press, 2000, 933–940. [Google Scholar]
- Suh KH. The analysis of the discharge muffler in the rotary compressors. Proceedings of the 2000 international compressor engineering conference at Purdue, 2000, 651–656. [Google Scholar]
- Cui MM. Unsteady flow around suction elbow and inlet guide vanes in a centrifugal compressor, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers, Part G: Journal of Aerospace Engineering, 2006, 220(1), 11–28. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park Jongchan, Wang Semyung. Noise reduction for compressors by modes control using topology optimization of eigenvalue. Journal of Sound and Vibration, 2008, 315(4-5): 836–848. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luo Manlou. Aerodynamics. Shanghai Jiaotong University Press of China, 1989. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Lixian, Yin Xieyuan, Luo Huiyang. Fluid mechanics. Shanghai Jiaotong University Press of China, 1991. [Google Scholar]
- Ma Guoyuan, Li Hongqi. Rolling Piston Compressor. Chinese Mechanical Engineering Press, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Du Gonghuan, Zhu Zhemin, Gong Xiufen. Acoustics Basis. 2nd Ed., Nanjing University Press of China. 2001. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.