MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and control system|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Ultrasonic Assisted Grinding of brittle hard materials. Final Technical report-April 28th 2010, Cornet project, 1–75. [Google Scholar]
- R. Wdowik, P. Nazarko, J. Porzycki: Application of LDV device and eddy current sensor system for ultrasonic vibrations measurements. [in: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, Volume: Mechatronics-Ideas for Industrial Application], Springer International Publishing, Vol. 317, 2015, 407–415, doi:10.1007/978-3-319-10990-9_38. [Google Scholar]
- R. Wdowik: Analysis of ultrasonic assisted grinding of alumina and zirconia ceramics (in Polish), Doctoral dissertation, Rzeszów University of Technology, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- W. L. Cong, Z. J. Pei, N. Mohanty, E. Van Vleet, C. Treadwell: Vibration Amplitude in Rotary Ultrasonic Machining: A Novel Measurement Method and Effects of Process Variables. Journal of Manufacturing Science and Engineering 133, 2011, p. 034501-1-034501-5. [Google Scholar]
- B. Lauwers, F. Bleicher, P. Ten Haaf, M. Vanparys, J. Bernreiter, T. Jacobs, J. Loenders: Investigation of the Process-Material Interaction in Ultrasonic Assisted Grinding of ZrO2 based Ceramic Materials. Proceedings of the 4th CIRP International Conference on High Performance Cutting, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- I. D. Marinescu, M. Hitchiner, E. Uhlmann, W. B. Rowe, I. Inasaki: Handbook of Machining with Grinding Wheels. CRC Press, Taylor and Francis Group, 2007, 549–562. [Google Scholar]
- M. Vanparys: Ultrasonic assisted grinding of ceramic components. Doctoral dissertation, KU Leuven, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- C. Brecher, R. Schug, A. Weber, C. Wenzel, S. Hannig: New systematic and time-saving procedure to design cup grinding wheels for the application of ultrasonic-assisted grinding. Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., 47, 2010, 153–159, doi: 10.1007/s00170-009-2204-7. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- http://www.alicona.com (webpage checked 09/10/2015). [Google Scholar]
- R. Wdowik, J. Porzycki, J. Świder, P. Nazarko: Microscopic estimation of axial ultrasonic oscillations parameters (in Polish). Mechanik 8(9), 2013, 417–423. [Google Scholar]
- M. Magdziak, R. Wdowik: Coordinate Measurements of Geometrically Complex Ceramic Parts. Applied Mechanics and Materials, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, Vol. 627, 2014, 172–176, doi:10.4028/www.scientific.net/AMM.627.172. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.