MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and control system|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Thomas C. Mort and Jeffrey P. Keck Jr .Endotracheal Tube and Respiratory Care; Handbook of Polymer Applications in Medicine and Medical Devices, 2013 Pages 191–230 [CrossRef]
- V. Anne Hamilton, Mary Jo Grap, The role of the endotracheal tube cuff in microaspiration, Heart & Lung: The Journal of Acute and Critical Care, Volume 41, Issue 2, March–April 2012, Pages 167–172 [CrossRef]
- Ladan Ansari, Behnam Bohluli, Hamidreza Mahaseni, Naser Valaei, Pooyan Sadr-Eshkevari, Ashkan Rashad, The effect of endotracheal tube cuff pressure control on postextubation throat pain in orthognathic surgeries: a randomized double-blind controlled clinical trial, British Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Volume 52, Issue 2, February 2014, Pages 140–143 [CrossRef]
- Jonathan T. Ketzler, Dennis F. Lander, Management of a severed endotracheal tube during LeFort osteotomy Journal of Clinical Anesthesia, Volume 4, Issue 2, March–April 1992, Pages 144–146 [CrossRef]
- Way Yusoff, Hasanudin Hafis Mohamad Ali, Md. Amir Hamzah Md. Shukri, A Surgical Training Maxillofacial Biomodel Manufacture Using Fused Deposition Modelling, Applied Mechanics and Materials, Vol. 576 (2012), pp 633–636, ISSN: 1660-9336.
- Shafie Kamaruddin, Way Wan Yusoff, Abdul Hadi Mohamed, Design and Enhancement of Radiofrequency Cannula (RC) for Chronic Pain Management. 4th Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering: Applied Mechanics and Materials. Vols. 465-466 (2014), pp 18–21, Trans Tech Publications, Switzerland, ISSN: 1660-9336 (http://www.scientific.net/AMM.465-466.18) [CrossRef]
- Kuen-Horng Tsai, Chun-Yu Yeh, Application of Quality Function Deployment in Design of Mobile Assistive Devices, Journal of Medical and Biological Engineering, Vol.28 (2008), pp 87–93
- Kriewall T.J. ; Widin G.P. An application of QFD to medical device development, medical Instrument design case studies, (1991),pp 23–36, IEEE Xplore. ISBN:0-7803-0627-9 [CrossRef]
- J Sharma, Optimized design and development of a bio-medical healthcare device through quality function deployment (QFD). International Journal of Electronics Healthcare. 2012; 7(1):68–87. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.