MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical engineering and control system|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- M. Magdziak, R. Wdowik: Coordinate Measurements of Geometrically Complex Ceramic Parts. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 627, 172–176 (2014). [CrossRef]
- R. Wdowik, M. Magdziak, J. Porzycki: Measurements of Surface Roughness in Ultrasonic Assisted Grinding of Ceramic Materials. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 627, 191–196 (2014). [CrossRef]
- F. Klocke: Modeling and Simulation of Grinding Processes. http://www.wzl.rwth-aachen.de.
- K. Wegener, H.-W. Hoffmeister, B. Karpuschewski, F. Kuster, W.-C. Hahmann, M. Rabiey: Conditioning and monitoring of grinding wheels. CIRP Annals – Manufacturing Technology, 60, 757–777 (2011). [CrossRef]
- B. Kirch, J. C. Aurich: Influence of the Macro-topography of Grinding Wheels on the Cooling Efficiency and the Surface Integrity. Procedia CIRP, 13, 8–12 (2014). [CrossRef]
- K. Nadolny, W. Kapłonek: Design of a device for precision shaping of grinding wheel macro- and micro-geometry. Journal of Central South University, 19, 135–143 (2012). [CrossRef]
- PN-EN ISO 10360-2:2010 Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – Acceptance and reverification tests for coordinate measuring machines (CMM) – Part 2: CMMs used for measuring linear dimensions.
- PN-EN ISO 10360-4:2002 Geometrical product specifications (GPS) – Acceptance and reverification tests for coordinate measuring machines (CMM) – Part 4: CMMs used in scanning measuring mode.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.