MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- C G Bailey, D B Moore, T Lennon, The structural behavior of steel columns during a compartment fire in a multi-storey braced steel frame. Journal of constructional steel research, 55, pp.137–146,1999. [CrossRef]
- Rubert A and Schaumann P., Critical temperatures of steel columns exposed to fire. Fire Safety Journal, 13,pp.39–45,1988. [CrossRef]
- Bing Yao, Hongxue Li, JC Yang, Study on the probability distribution characteristics of actual construction fireproof performance under action of spray water, Journal Fire Science, 13,pp.209–217,2004.
- Leonard Y Cooper, The interaction of an isolated sprinkler spray and a two-layer compartment fire environment, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 38,pp.1115–1123,1995.
- Purkiss J A, Developments in the fire safety design of structure steelwork, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 13,pp.149–156,1988. [CrossRef]
- Izzuddin B. A., Song L., An integrated adaptive environment for fire and explosion analysis of steel frames-Part II: verification and application, Journal of Construction Research, 58,pp.991–1002,2000.
- E-Rimawi J. A., The influence of connection stiffness on the behavior of steel beams in fire, Journal of constructional steel research, 43,pp.1–12, 1997. [CrossRef]
- Bailey C.G et al, The influence of the thermal expansion of beams on the structural behavior of columns in steel-framed structures during a fire, Engineering Structures, 22,pp.755–766,2000. [CrossRef]
- Amer G.S.T. and Moor D.B., Full scale testing on composite multi-storey structure, The Structural Engineer, 72,pp.30–41,1994.
- Wang Y.C. Lenon T. & Moor D.B., The Behavior of Steel Frames Subject to Fire, Journal Construct. Steel Research, 35,pp.291–297,1995. [CrossRef]
- Franssen JM, Cooke GME, Latham DJ., Numerical Simulation of a Full Scale Fire Test on a Loaded Steel Framework, Journal of Constructional Steel Research, 51,pp.1199–1212,1995.
- Zhao Jincheng, Application of the Direct Interaction Method for Non-Linear Analysis of Steel Frames in Fire, Fire Safety Journal, 33, pp.51–63, 2000.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.