MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Bulent. E, Atakan. S, Debris and consequences in micro electric discharge machining of microhole[J]. International Journal of machine Tools & Manufacture, 65, 10 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- Alexander. V.R, Orhan. S, The use of bipolar current pulses in electro spark alloying of metal surface[J]. Surface and Coating Technology, 2, 7(2003). [Google Scholar]
- Li Xiaopeng, Wang Yuangang, Fuling Zhao, et al. Influence of high frequency pulse on electrode wear in micro-EDM[J]. Defence Technology, 3, 5(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Burkoy. A.A, Pyachin. S.A, Investigation of WC Co electrospark coating with various carbon content. journal of Material Engineering and Performance[J]. Journal of Materals Engineering and Performance, 6, 9(2014). [Google Scholar]
- Picas. J.A, Xiong. Y, Microstructure and wear resistance of WC Co by three consolidation processing techniques[J]. International journal of Refracrory Metal and Hard Material, 2, 6 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Wang. J.S, Zhang. Z.J, Interface behavior of WC-Co coating by electro spark deposition[J]. The Chinese journal of Nonferrous Metals, 11, 7 (2014)(in china). [Google Scholar]
- Wang. M.W, Pan. R, WC coating on H13 steel surface prepared by electro spark deposition[J]. Transactions of materials and heat treatment, 34, 4(2013) (in china). [Google Scholar]
- Wang. R.J, Qian. Y.Y, Liu. J, Structural and interfacial analysis of WC92 Co8 coating deposited on titanium alloy by electrospark deposition [J]. Applied Surface Science, 1, 5(2004)(in china). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.