MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Brenner A, Riddell GE. Nickel plating by chemical reduction. US Patent: US2532282; 1950. [Google Scholar]
- Y.S Huang, F.Z. Cui. Effect of complexing agent on the morphology and microstructure of electro-less deposited Ni-P alloy, Surface & Coatings Technology Vol. 201(2007), 5416 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Li Jianzhong, Tian Yanwen, YingLi et al. Effect of rare earth addition on structure and properties of Ni-P coating on SiCp/Al composites. Journal of Rare Earths, 2010, 28(5):769–773. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianfei, Tian Jintao, Liu Xuezhong et al. Effect of polytetrafluoroethylene content on electrochemical anticorrosion behaviors of electroless deposited Ni-P and Ni-P-polytetrafluoroethylene coatings in seawater [J]. The Solid Films, 2011, 519: 5905–5911. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hu C, Bai A. Influences of the phosphorous content on physiochemical properties of nickel phosphorous deposits. Materials and Chemistry and Physics, 2003, 80(2):215 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.S. Ashassi, H. Dolati, N.A. Parvini, J. Manzoori, Appl. Surf. Sci.185 (2002)155. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Rosalbino, E. Angelini, S. De Negri et al. Intermetallics 11 (2003)435. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jianzhong Li, Yanwen Tian, Ying Li, et al. Effect of rare earth addition on structure and properties of Ni-P coating on SiCp/Al composites. Joural of Rare Earths, 2010,28,769. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Burchardt T. The effect of deposition temperature on the catalytic activity of Ni-P alloys toward the hydrogen reaction [J]. Int J Hydrogen Energy, 2002, 27: 323–326 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sharma A. K., Suresh M R, Bho jraj H., et al. Electro less nickel plating on magnesium alloy [J]. Metal Finishing, 1998, 96(3): 10–18. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Decroly A, Petitjean J P. Study of the deposition of cerium oxide by conversion on to aluminum alloys[J] .Surface and Coatings Technology, 2005, 194 (1): 1–9. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Weiwei Li, Lei Liu, Cheng Zhong, et al. Effect of carbon fiber surface treatment on Cu electro deposition: The electrochemical behavior and the morphology of Cu deposits. Journal of Alloys and Compounds, 2011, 509:3532–3536. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ali Lei, Lajun Feng. Study of complex accelerators action on electro-less nickel-phosphorus alloys[J]. Electroplating and Finishing. 2008, 27(5):19–21 [Google Scholar]
- Ximei Fan, Huiguang Zhang, Jun Hao. Gradient eletro-less Ni-P alloy coating preparation and corrosion resistance[J]. Journal of Southwest Jiaotong University, 2010,45(3) :389–392 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.