MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- WU Zhen-qiang, Ren Fang, Zhang Wei. Research advances in thermal-acoustic testing of aero craft structures[J]. Missiles and Space Vehicles, 2: 24–30, 2010.
- Mei C. Nonlinear random response of composite panels in an elevated thermal environment[J]. Air Force Research Laboratory AFRL-VA-WP-TＲ-2000-3049, WPAFB, OH, 2000
- Chen R X, Mei C. Finite element nonlinear random response of beams to acoustic and thermal loads applied simultaneously. The Proceedings of the 34th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamic and Materials Conference,1993.
- Ng C F, Clevenson S A. High-intensity acoustic tests of a thermally stressed plate. Journal of aircraft, 28 (4): 275–281, 1991. [CrossRef]
- Ng C F, Wentz K R. The prediction and measurement of thermo-acoustic response of plate structures. The Proceedings of the 31st AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structural Dynamics and Materials Conference,1990.
- Vaicaitis R. Nonlinear response and sonic fatigue of national aerospace space plane surface plates. Journal of Aircraft, 31(1):10–18, 1994. [CrossRef]
- Yundong Sha, WeiJing, Zhijun GAO. Nonlinear response and fatigue life prediction of thin-walled structures under thermo-acoustic loadings [J] .Applied Mechanics and Materials. 157–158:1204–1211, 2012.
- Sha Y D, Gao Z J, Xu F. Influence of thermal loading on the dynamic response of thin-walled structure under thermo-acoustic loading[J]. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2011, 105–107:220–226 [CrossRef]
- Sha Y D,Xu F, Gao Z J. Nonlinear response of carbon-carbon composite panels subjected to thermal-acoustic loadings[J]. Journal of Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2011, 117–119:876–881. [CrossRef]
- Rizzi S A, Przekop A. The effect of basics selection on thermal-acoustic random response prediction using nonlinear modal simulation. The proceedings of the 45th AIAA/ASME/ASCE/AHS/ASC Structures, Structure Dynamics and Material Conference,2004.
- Tzou H S, Zhou Y H. Nonlinear piezo thermal elasticity and multi-field actuation, part2; Control of nonlinear deflection buckling and dynamics[J]. Transaction of the ASME: The Journal and Acoustics,1997,119:382–389. [CrossRef]
- Charles C. Gray. Chuh Mei. Finite element analysis of thermal post-buckling and vibrations of thermally buckled composite[J]. (30):188–190, 2008.
- Rizzi S.A. and Przekop A. Estimation of sonic fatigue by reduced-order finite element based analysis, structure Dynamics: Recent Advances, Proceedings of the 9th International Conference, The Institute of Sound and Vibration Research, University of Southampton[C].UK, 2006, M. J. Brennan, B. R. Mace, J. M. Muggleton, B. A. Petersson, K. D. Murphy, S. A. Rizzi, and R. Shen (ed.)
- Tzou H S, Zhou Y H. Nonlinear piezo thermal elasticity and multi-field actuation, Part2: Control of nonlinear defection buckling and dynamics [J]. Transaction of the ASME: The Journal and Acoustics, 119: 382–389, 1997. [CrossRef]
- Steven Goley G, Brian J. Zappia. Effect of loading on the snap-through response of a post-buckled beam[R]. AIAA. 2008–2234.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.