MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 35, 20152015 4th International Conference on Mechanics and Control Engineering (ICMCE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||16 December 2015|
- Zhang S. J., et al. “A review of surface roughness generation in ultra-precision machining.” Int. J. Mach. Tool. Manu 91,(2015).
- Nunez, Emerson Escobar, and Polycarpou A. A.. “The effect of surface roughness on the transfer of polymer Films under unlubricated testing Conditions.” Wear, 326-327, (2015). [CrossRef]
- Majumdar A., and Tien. C. L. “Fractal characterization and simulation of rough surfaces.” Wear, 136.90(1990). [CrossRef]
- Ozer A., and Sofuoglu. H. “Thermo-mechanical analysis of the magnetic head–disk interface with a fractal surface description.” Wear, 266.11–12(2009). [CrossRef]
- Vallet C., et al. “Real versus synthesized fractal surfaces: Contact mechanics and transport properties.” Tribol. Int., 142, (2009).
- ZHOU, and GAO. “Fractal Surface Synthesis Based on Two Dimensional Discrete Fourier Transform.” Chin. J. Chem. Eng.. 6(2013).
- R. C. Gonzalez, R. E. Woods. Digital image processing. 2nd ed. New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 2002.
- Castleman. K. R. Digital image processing. New Jersey: Prentice Hall, 1996.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.