- Ryan O’Hayre, Suk-Won Cha, Whitney Colella, Fritz B. Prinz, et al. Fuel Cell Fundamentals (second edition) [M]. Wiley, 2009.
- Klaus Kreuer, Robert Meyers, Rita Colwell et al. Fuel Cells [M]. Stuttgart in Germany.2012.
- Gui Wengang. The design and simulation of 25kW FCPS’s temperature management system [D]. Hubei: Wuhan University of Technology, 2009.
- Sun Jia, Guo Hua, Chen Shizhong and Wu Yuhou. Experimental analysis of operating performance of PEM fuel cell-Effect of temperature on performance of PEM fuel cell. Journal of Shenyang Jianzhu University (Natural Science) [J], 2006, 22(06):1034–1037.
- Zhang Lianhong, Jie Weiping, Xie Chungang, Xu Jiafu and Song Haimi. Effects of temperature, pressure and humidity on electric efficiency of PEMFC stack. Journal of Tianjin University [J]. 2007, 40(05):594–597.
- Xie Jin and Huang Yunqian. Effects of temperature and humidity on the performance of proton exchange membrane fuel cells. Journal of shanghai maritime university [J]. 2005, 26(03):60–63.
- Wei Aiguo. Study on model and control strategy in air supply system of PEMFC in vehicles [D]. Hubei: Wuhan University of Technology, 2010.
- Sang-Kyun Park, Song-Yul Choe and Seo-ho Choi. Dynamic modeling and analysis of a shell-and-tube type gas-to-gas membrane humidifier for PEM fuel cell applications. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy [J]. 33 (2008) 2273–2282. [CrossRef]
- Sangyu Kang, Kyoungkoug Min and Sangseok Yu. Two dimensional dynamic modeling of a shell-and-tube water-to-gas membrane humidifier for proton exchange membrane fuel cell. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy [J]. 35 (2010) 1727–1741. [CrossRef]
- Beom Jun Kim and Min Soo Kim. Studies on the cathode humidification by exhaust gas recirculation for PEM fuel cell. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy [J]. 37 (2012) 4290–4299. [CrossRef]
- Yin Baolian. Fuel cell principle, technology and application [M]. Chemical Industry Press. 2003
- Liu Hui, Zhang Hongtao and Xiao Hong. Contrast of Antoine equation parameters of saturated vapor pressure. Inner Mongolia petrochemical industry [J]. 2009(13):32–34.
- Zhu Mingshan, Liu Ying and Lin Zhaozhuang. Engineering Thermodynamics (second edition) [M]. Press of Tsinghua University. 2011
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power electronics and electrical engineering|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.