- He Bin, Hua Jianfeng, LiJianqiu, et al. Study on Simulation Test Platform of Vehicle System Controller for Fuel Cell Vehicle. Journal of system simulation, 7, 17(2007): 1694–1698
- Hua Jianfeng, He Bin, Zhang Jianyong, et al. Design on HIL Real-time Simulation Test Platform of Vehicle System Controller for Fuel Cell Vehicle. Automotive electronics, 4(2007): 8–11
- He Bin, Kuangzhibin, Cao Jianwen, et al. HIL simulation of fuel cell vehicle powertrain system. Automotive electronics, 20, 10(2004): 75–76
- T. E. Springer, T. A. Zawodzinski, S. Gottesfeld. Polymer Electrolyte Fuel Cell Model. This Journal, 138, 8(1991): 2334
- J. C. Amphlett, R. M. Baumert, R. F. Mann, et al. Parametric modeling of the performance of a 5-kW proton-exchange membrane fuel cell stack. J. Power Sources, 49(1994): 349–356 [CrossRef]
- J. C. Amphlett, R. M. Baumert, R. F. Mann, et al. Performance modeling of the Ballard Mark IV solid polymer electrolyte fuel cell I. Mechanistic model development. J. Electrochem. Soc. 142, 1(1995): l–8 [CrossRef]
- J. C. Amphlett, R. M. Baumert, R. F. Mann, et al. Performance modeling of the Ballard Mark IV solid polymer electrolyte fuel cell II. Empirical model development. J. Electrochem. Soc. 142, 1(1995): 9–15 [CrossRef]
- Gao kunpeng, Zhangtong, Huang chendong, et al. Modeling and Simulation of a 45 KW Proton Exchange Membrane Fuel Cell Engine. Journal of Tongji University, 41, 2(2013): 264–270
- Zhou Su, ZhangChuansheng, Chen Fengxiang. Modeling and Simulation of High-pressure Automobile PEMFC Power System. Journal of system simulation, 23, 7(2011):1469–1476
- Ma tiancai. Fuel cell engine control-system analysis and simulation. Tongji University, (2007)
- Gu Jing, LuLanguang, Ouyang Minggao. Thermal management subsystem model and temperature control for fuel cells. Journal of Tsinghua University (Science &Technology), 47, 11(2007): 2036–2039.
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Power electronics and electrical engineering|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.