MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power electronics and electrical engineering|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- Xu LK, Ma L, Xing SH, Review on cathodic protection for marine structure, Materials China 33(2): 106–113 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Jezmar J, Monitoring methods of cathodic protection of pipelines, J.Corros. Meas 2(2): 1–13(2002) [Google Scholar]
- Wyatt BS, Cathodic protection monitoring and survey requirements for offshore platforms and pipelines: Part 3, Anti-Corrosion Methods and Materials 32(8): 7–11(1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Marcassoli P, Bonetti A, Lazzari L, Ormellese M, Modeling of potential distribution of subsea pipeline under cathodic protection by finite element method, Materials and Corrosion(2014) [Google Scholar]
- Parks A.R, Dail Thomas E, Lucas K.E, Physical scale modeling verification with shipboard trials, Materials performance 30(5): 26–29 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Liang CH, Yu N, Wu JH, Huang NB, Research on physical scale model of ICCP systems in double zones of hull, Journal of Dalian University of Technology 5(48): 656–660 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- DeGiorgi V.G, Thomas Iii E.D, Lucas K.E, Scale effects and verification of modeling of ship cathodic protection systems, Engineering analysis with boundary elements 22(1): 41–49(1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, KarisAllen KJ, Comparison of Impressed Current Cathodic Protection Numerical Modeling Results with Physical Scale Modeling Data, Corrosion 66(10):105001–105001 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ditchfield R.W, McGrath J.N, Tighe-Ford D.J, Theoretical validation of the physical scale modelling of the electrical potential characteristics of marine impressed current cathodic protection, Journal of applied electrochemistry 25(1):54–60 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gao RJ, Du M, Marine corrosion and protection technology, 1rd edn, Chemical Industry Press (CIP), China, pp142–144 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Wang QZ, Siliver-Hlgen Silver Solid Solution Reference Electrode in Seawater, Oceanologia Et Limnologia Sinica 22(4):347–351 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Hu G, Zhang ST, Xiang B, Non-contact detection of the rotted points on the coating surface of the undersea pipelines, Journal of Chongqing University 31(12): 1415–1419 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Zhou C, Li CM, Principle and application of new type8-channel24-bitΔ-Σ analog-to-digital (A/D) converter ADS1256, International Electronic Elements 6:35–38 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Cai JL, Li G, Bu XL, Liu XG, Xing HL, The design of landslide hazard remote monitoring system based on STM32 MCU and GPRS, In Applied Mechanics and Materials 599:1115–1119(2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.