MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Control theory and technology|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- B. Gurenko, Proc. of the Second Intl. Conf. on Advances In Mechanical and Robotics Engineering-AMRE 2014. pp. 84-87, doi:10.15224/978-1-63248-031-6-156 (2014)
- V. Pshikhopov, Y. Chernukhin, A Fedotov, V. Guzik, M. Medvedev, GurenkoB., et al. 4th International Workshop on Computer Science and Engineering-Winter, WCSE 2014, (2014)
- B. Gurenko, and A. Beresnev, Submitted to ICMEA 2015, BangKok, Thailand (2015)
- V. Pshikhopov, and M. Medvedev, IFAC World Congress, E 14, Part# 1, pp. 10875–10880, doi: 10.3182/20110828-6-IT-1002.00006 (2011).
- M. Medvedev, and V. Pshikhopov, Proceedings of 2010 IEEE Latin-American Conference on Communications (ANDERSON), pp.1–7, doi: 10.1109/ANDESCON.2010.5633481 (2010)
- V. Pshikhopov, M. Medvedev, M. Sirotenko, and V. Kostjukov, 9-th IFAC Symposium on Robot Control, pp. 26–31, doi: 10.3182/20090909-4-JP-2010.00007 (2009).
- V. Pshikhopov, and A. Ali, Proceedings of IEEE International Conference on Mechatronics-ICM 2011, pp. 540–545, doi: 10.1109/ICMECH.2011.5971345 (2011)
- A. Gaiduk, K. Besklubova, A. Melnichenko, SFEDU times, E. 5, pp. 37–45 [in Russian].
- A. Gaiduk, Facta universitatis-series: Automatic Control and Robotics, pp. 81–90, (2012).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.