- Ru Y. Research on Feeding Vehicle Control System for Drug Packaging. Journal of Convergence Information Technology, 2012, 7(22): 644–651. [CrossRef]
- Chen G F, Zhai L L, K ZOU, et al. Design of CAN-Bus Based Yarn Feeding Control System for Carpet Tufting Machine. Advanced Materials Research, 2012, 459:275–279.
- Li L, Gao S, Luo Q, et al. Design and implement of ARM-based tobacco feeding control system; proceedings of the Control and Decision Conference (CCDC), 2013 25th Chinese, F, 2013. IEEE: 510–513.
- Yin Z T, Zhang R Y, Kan Z, et al. Control System Design of Feeding Conveyer in Tomato Automatic Sorting Assembly Line Based on the LOGO!. Applied Mechanics and Materials, 2013, 278:1570–1576. [CrossRef]
- Wang X J, Zhang J J, Feng J X, et al. The Design and Research of Automatic Control Feeding System; proceedings of the Applied Mechanics and Materials, F, 2014 Trans Tech Publ: 1035–1039. [CrossRef]
- LPez-LPez F, Gomis-Bellmunt O, Teixid-Casas M, et al. A novel educational platform to teach CANopen field bus. Computer Applications in Engineering Education, 2011, 19(2): 377–384. [CrossRef]
- Yu G, Zhou C, Huang S. A Protocol for Automatic Node-ID Binding in CANopen Networks. Journal of Communications, 2012, 7(10): 765–773.
- Luo Y, Jiao X, Ji W, et al. Control Network Communication for Pipeline Welding Based on CANopen. Procedia Engineering, 2011, 15(1): 4994–4999. [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Control theory and technology|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.