MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Control theory and technology|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
- H. Duan, S. Shao, B. Su, and L. Zhang, “New development thoughts on the bio-inspired intelligence based control for unmanned combat aerial vehicle,” Science China Technological Sciences, vol. 53, pp. 2025–2031 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li and S. Song, “A survey of control algorithms for Quadrotor Unmanned Helicopter,” in Advanced Computational Intelligence (ICACI), 2012 IEEE Fifth International Conference on, (2012), pp. 365–369. [Google Scholar]
- B. Herisse, F.-X. Russotto, T. Hamel, and R. Mahony, “Hovering flight and vertical landing control of a VTOL unmanned aerial vehicle using optical flow,” in Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2008. IROS 2008. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, (2008), pp. 801–806. [Google Scholar]
- A. Nagaty, S. Saeedi, C. Thibault, M. Seto, and H. Li, “Control and navigation framework for quadrotor helicopters,” Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, vol. 70, pp. 1–12 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Tan, L. Lu, and G. Jin, “Attitude stabilization control of a quadrotor helicopter using integral Backstepping,” in Automatic Control and Artificial Intelligence (ACAI 2012), International Conference on, (2012), pp. 573–577. [Google Scholar]
- H. Huang, G. M. Hoffmann, S. L. Waslander, and C. J. Tomlin, “Aerodynamics and control of autonomous quadrotor helicopters in aggressive maneuvering,” in Robotics and Automation, 2009. ICRA’09. IEEE International Conference on, (2009), pp. 3277–3282. [Google Scholar]
- B. Erginer and E. Altug, “Modeling and PD control of a quadrotor VTOL vehicle,” in Intelligent Vehicles Symposium, 2007 IEEE, (2007), pp. 894–899. [Google Scholar]
- A. L. Salih, M. Moghavvemi, H. A. Mohamed, and K. S. Gaeid, “Modelling and PID controller design for a quadrotor unmanned air vehicle,” in Automation Quality and Testing Robotics (AQTR), 2010 IEEE International Conference on, (2010), pp. 1–5. [Google Scholar]
- S. Bouabdallah and R. Siegwart, “Backstepping and sliding-mode techniques applied to an indoor micro quadrotor,” in Robotics and Automation, 2005. ICRA 2005. Proceedings of the 2005 IEEE International Conference on, (2005), pp. 2247–2252. [Google Scholar]
- T. Madani and A. Benallegue, “Backstepping control for a quadrotor helicopter,” in Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2006 IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, (2006), pp. 3255–3260. [Google Scholar]
- T. Bresciani, Modelling, identification and control of a quadrotor helicopter: Department of Automatic Control, Lund University (2008). [Google Scholar]
- S. Bouabdallah and R. Siegwart, “Full control of a quadrotor,” in Intelligent robots and systems, 2007. IROS 2007. IEEE/RSJ international conference on, (2007), pp. 153–158. [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Amir and V. uddin Abbas, “MODELING AND NEURAL CONTROL OF QUADROTOR HELICOPTER,” Yanbu Journal of Engineering and Science, vol. 2, pp. 35–49 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. T. Frye and R. S. Provence, “Direct Inverse Control using an Artificial Neural Network for the Autonomous Hover of a Helicopter,” in Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC), 2014 IEEE International Conference on, (2014), pp. 4121–4122. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.