- Zhu Bing, Huo Wei, “Adaptive backstepping control for a miniature autonomous helicopter,” Decision and Control and European Control Conference, 2011 50th IEEE Conference, pp.5413–5418, (2011).
- T.K. Roy, A.A. Suman, “Adaptive backstepping controller for altitude control of a small scale helicopter by considering the ground effect compensation,” Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), pp.1–5, (2013).
- B. Ahmed, H. R. Pota, and M. Garratt, “Flight control of a rotary wing UAV using backstepping,” International Journal of Robust and Nonlinear Control, vol. 20, pp. 639–658, (2010).
- M. Sasaki., H. Ishida., T. Katsuno.; A. Ogasawara, “Learning fuzzy logic controller for hovering a helicopter,” Fuzzy Information Processing Society-NAFIPS, pp.25–28, (1998).
- J Velagic., N Osmic., “Design and implementation of fuzzy logic controllers for helicopter elevation and azimuth controls,” Control and Fault-Tolerant Systems (SysTol), pp.311–316, (2010). [CrossRef]
- Xin Hou, Ping Li, Zhou Fang; Bo Han, “An Application of Fuzzy PID Algorithm on Unmanned Helicopter Attitude Control”, Intelligent Control and Automation, 2006. WCICA 2006. The Sixth World Congress on, vol.2, pp.9129–9133, (2006). [CrossRef]
- Woonchul Ham, Hyeokjae Kwon, “Sliding mode control for the hovering of helicopter by using quaternion dynamics,” SICE Annual Conference (SICE), pp.1024–1028, (2011).
- Chen You, Wang Xiafu, Lu Geng, Zhong Yisheng, “Modeling and LQR control of small unmanned helicopter,” Control Conference (CCC), pp.4301–4305,(2013).
- Doohwan Park, Joontark Lee, Honggon Ha, “Attitude control of helicopter simulator using neural network based PID controller,” Fuzzy Systems Conference Proceedings, 1999. FUZZ-IEEE ‘99, pp.465–469 vol.1, (1999).
- Frye, M.T, Provence R.S, “Direct Inverse Control using an Artificial Neural Network for the Autonomous Hover of a Helicopter,” Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC), 2014 IEEE International Conference, pp.4121–4122, (2014).
- M. Garratt and S. Anavatti, “Non-linear Control of Heave for an Unmanned Helicopter Using a Neural Network,” Journal of Intelligent & Robotic Systems, vol. 66, pp. 495–504, (2012). [CrossRef]
- Samal, M, Sreenatha A.G, & Garratt M, “Neural network based system identification for autonomous flight of an eagle helicopter”, IFAC), pp. 7421–7426, (2008).
- Buskey G, Wyeth G, & Roberts J. “Autonomous helicopter hover using an artificial neural network”. Proceedings 2001 ICRA. IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, 1–7, (2001).
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 34, 20152015 2nd International Conference on Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering (ICMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Control theory and technology|
|Published online||11 December 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.