MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- T. Y. Liu, W. L. Chiang, C. W. Chen, et al. Identification and monitoring of bridge health from ambient vibration data [J]. Journal of Vibration and Control, 17.4 (2011): 589–603. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M Liu, M. F. Dan, and S.Y Kim. Bridge system performance assessment from structural health monitoring: a case study [J]. Journal of Structural Engineering 135.6 (2009): 733–742. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Magalhães, A. Cunha, and E. Caetano. Vibration based structural health monitoring of an arch bridge: from automated OMA to damage detection [J]. Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing 28 (2012): 212–228. [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Ko, Y. Q. Ni, H. F. Zhou, et al. Investigation concerning structural health monitoring of an instrumented cable-stayed bridge [J]. Structures & Infrastructure Engineering 5.6 (2009): 497–513. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Ou, and H Li. Structural health monitoring in mainland China: review and future trends [J]. Structural Health Monitoring. 9.3 (2010): 219–231. [Google Scholar]
- D. Pines, A. E. Aktan. Status of structural health monitoring of long‐span bridges in the United States [J]. Progress in Structural Engineering and materials 4.4 (2002): 372–380. [Google Scholar]
- C. R. Farrar, K. Worden. An introduction to structural health monitoring [J]. Philosophical Transactions of the Royal Society A: Mathematical, Physical and Engineering Sciences 365.1851 (2007): 303–315. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Ou. Practical implementations of intelligent health monitoring systems in HIT [C]// Proc. of North American Euro Pacific Workshop for Sensing Issues in Civil Structural Health Monitoring. Hawaii, USA: 2004 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.