MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Power electronics and power transmission|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Li Wenyuan, Zhou Jiaqi, et al. Power system risk assessment model method and application [M]. Beijing: Science Press, 2006:115–138
- Cheng Haozhong, Gao Ciwei. A flexible constrained power network planning model considering the occurrence probability of scenario[J]. Chinese Journal of electrical engineering,2004.24 (11): 34~38
- Zhai Haibao, Haozhong Cheng, et al. Flexible constrained grid based on the minimum expected value of investment [J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University.2005. 39 (Sup.): 27~35
- Leite da Silva A M, Ribeiro S M P, Allan R N, et al. Probabilistic load flow techniques applied to power system expansion planning. IEEE Transactions on Power Systems . 1990
- Ma Chang Hui, Liang Jun, et al Flexible planning of transmission network based on Monte Carlo simulation [J] . Power grid technology.2009. 32(34):99~102.
- Wang Lei, Zhang Mingwen, Wang Qiusha. Reliability evaluation of transmission system based on blind number theory [J]. Electric power science and Engineering. 2010.26(28):4~9
- Jinhua, Cheng Haozhong, et al. Flexible grid planning method based on set pair analysis [J]. Chinese Journal of Electrical Engineering. 2006. 26(3):7~12
- Choi J.S; Tran T. A basic method for composite power system expansion planning considering probabilistic reliability criteria. IEEE Electrical and Computer Engerineering.2005:502–507
- Ekel P Y, Terra L D B, Junges M F D. Methods of multi-criteria decision making in fuzzy environment and their applications to transmission and distribution problems. IEEE PES Transmission and Distribution Conference. 1999
- Zhao Guobo, Liu Tianqi, Li Xingyuan. Transmission system planning based on Grey chance constrained programming [J]. Grid technology. 2009. 33 (1): 22~25
- Ma Chang Hui, Xue Yusheng, et al. Uncertainties in static and dynamic security risks for transmission planning (two) and the injection power of [J]. Automation of electric power system .2006. 30(14):10~13
- Jinhua syndrome, Cheng Haozhong Xi, et al. Application of greedy randomized adaptive search method in power network planning [J]. Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University 2006,40(4):563~567
- Wen-liang Zhong, Jun Zhang. A Novel Discrete Particle Swarm Optinization to Solve Traveling Salesman Problem. Evolutionry Computation.2007
- Zheng Jing, Li Li, Wang Ke, Wen Fushuan, Gao Chao. Transmission system planning for the wind turbine with the risk control strategy [J]. Automation of electric power system. 2011. 35(22):71~76
- Cao YiJia, Cao Lihua, et al. Extended programming model and algorithm for transmission network considering the risk of large power failure [J]. Chinese Journal of Electrical Engineering.2014 . 34 (1):138~145
- Yang Ning, Wen Fushuan. Planning method for multi stage transmission system with risk constraints [J] Automation of electric power system. 2005. 29(4) :28~33
- Zeng Ming, Tian Kuo, et. Opportunity constrained transmission planning based on Chaos Quantum honey bee algorithm [J]. Power system protection and control. 2010. 38(22):1~14
- Li Guoqing. Transmission planning model considering wind power utilization index constraints [J]. Journal of North China Electric Power University. . 2011. 38 (2):32~36
- Sauma, E.E; Oren, S.S. Economic Criteria for Planning Transmission Investment in Restructured Electricity Markets[J]. Power Systems, IEEE Transactions on . 2007, 22(4):1394–1405 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.