MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Power electronics and power transmission|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Bradley A M, Feezor M D, Singh H et al. Power systems for autonomous underwater vehicles[J]. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering,26(4),526–538, 2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Feezor M D, Sorrell F Y, Blankinship P R. An interface system for autonomous undersea vehicles[J]. IEEE Journal of Oceanic Engineering, 26(4),522–525(2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kojiya T, Sato F, Matsuki H et al. Construction of non-contacting power feeding system to underwater vehicle utilizing electromagnetic induction[J]. in Oceans 2005 - Europe, 1, 709–712(.2005). [Google Scholar]
- Kojiya T, Sato F, Matsuki H et al. Automatic power supply system to underwater vehicles utilizing non-contacting technology[C]. in Oceans ‘04 Mts/IEEE Techno-Ocean,04, 2341–2345(2004). [Google Scholar]
- McGinnis T, Henze C P, Conroy K. Inductive power system for autonomous underwater vehicles[C]. in 2007 Oceans, Vols 1-5, 736–740(2007). [Google Scholar]
- Yoshioka D, Sakamoto H, Ishihara Y et al. Power feeding and data-transmission system using magnetic coupling for an ocean observation mooring buoy[J]. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, 43(6),2663–2665(2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jie Lin, Xing-feiLi et al. Construction of Contactless Power Feeding System for Ocean Buoy[C]. In WiCOM, 2011 7th International Conference, 1–4(2011). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yi, Zhou Bing Yin, Hu Guangbo. Downhole linear motor pump fault detector hardware system design [J]. Computer and Digital Engineering, 40(11),162–166(2012). [Google Scholar]
- M Behzad, A Bastami, R. Maassoumian M. Fault Diagnosis of Centrifugal Pump by Vibration Analysis[C]. Proceedings of 7th Biennial Conference on Engineering System Design an analysis. 3, 221–226(2004). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.