MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Power electronics and power transmission|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Xiao Li, Tong Shizhong, Ding Qimin etc. The present situation and development of wall climbing robot[J]. automation panorama, 2004 (1): 81–84.
- Zhang Hua, Chen Maohua, Liu Nansheng etc. Development of crawler intelligent arc welding robot system[J], robot technique and application, 2002 (1): 13–16.
- Meng Xianchao, Wang Zuwen, steel etc. The development of a multi sucker wall climbing robot prototype [J]. machine design, 2003 (8): 30–33.
- Cai Zixing. The robotics [M]. Beijing: Tsinghua University press, 2000.
- Huang Wenpan, Dai Yongxiong, Fan Maofei, Qiao Bin, Liu. Mingqin Research and production of wall climbing robot, Journal of Huaihai Institute of Techology (Natural Science Edition), 2010(2).
- Pan Lei, Zhao Yanzheng, Qian Zhiyuan, Fu Zhuang, Cao Qixin. wall climbing robot adsorptioncharacteristics of has dual suction cups [J], Journal of Shanghai Jiao Tong University,2005(06).
- Wu Shenli. Newbuilding cleaning research and design of the wall climbing robot[D]. Chengdu University of Technology,2009
- Gao Weiwei, Chen Zailiang etc. The principle of pneumatic transmission fivefoot climbing robot design and manufacture based on [J]. Journal of Soochow University(Engineering Science Edition), 2006 (04).
- Chen Peifu. Study on the design of glass curtain wall cleaning robot: Master thesis, Chongqing University, 2006. (5)
- Zhang Zhaojun, Zhou Tingwu, Zong Guanghua. Application of window cleaning robot in the cleaning of high-rise building construction technology. 2001(9)
- Wang Yuanyu, Take Rio, Li Yuanzong. Analysis of the development trend of wall cleaning robot. The introduction and consulting.2002(4).
- Sao hao, Zhao Yan Zheng, Wang Yan, Liu shuxia, Liu Shuliang. Wall climbing robot system for glass curtain wall cleaning. Manufacturing automation.2000 (2).
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.