MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Dong Gang, CHAN Tat Leung. Particle Number and Size Distributions along the Vehicular Exhaust Plume from a Light-Duty Diesel Vehicle[J]. In Chinese. Transaction of CSICE, 1st edn. 2012. 6.
- Sun Zhichun. Research on the micro particulate matter emissions for vehicles[D]. In Chinese. Chang’an. Chang’an University. 2013.6.
- Guo Hejun. Development of Gasoline Detergent Additive Research[J]. In Chinese. Polymer Material Science and Engineering. 2012. 18(1): 171–175.
- Chen Long. Test Method of Engine Particulate Emissions[J]. In Chinese. Urban Vehicle Technology and Research. 2009.8.
- Knecht W. Diesel Engine Development in View of Reduced Emission Standards[J]. Energy, 2008, 33(2): 264–271. [CrossRef]
- Gupta T, Kothari A, Srivastava DK, et al. Measurement of number and size distribution of particles emitted from a mid-sized transportation multipoint port fuel injection gasoline engine[J]. Fuel. 2010, 89(9): 2230–2233. [CrossRef]
- Liu Shuangxi, Gao Junhua. Experimental Study on Exhaust Particles from Light Duty Gasoline Vehicle[J]. In Chinese. Small Internal Combustion Engine and Motorcycle. 2009.12.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.