MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical power engineering|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Qing-mei Lu. Study of comparative analysis on different specified model of aerial work platform [D]. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Ai-min Ji, Duo Peng, Mu-nan Liu, et al. Finite element analysis of telescopic jib on model QY25K truck crane [J]. Construction Machinery and Equipment, Vol. 34, Issue 1, (2003), pp.19~21. [Google Scholar]
- Ai-min Ji, Pei-qiang Zhang, Duo Peng, et al. Finite element analysis for local stability of telescopic boom of truck crane [J]. Agricultural Engineering Journal, Vol.35, Issue 6,(2004), pp.48~51. [Google Scholar]
- Ru-min Teng, Kan-yuan Liu, Li Chen. FEM calculation for hoisting performance of large-tonnage telescopic boom cranes [J]. Chinese journal of construction machinery, Vol. 9, Issue 2, (2011), pp.194~199. [Google Scholar]
- Feng-yi Lu, Jin-jin Gao, Rui-gang Yang, Ge-ning Xu. Research on stochastic finite element reliability analyses method of the structure for the truck crane boom [J]. Applied mechanics and mechanical engineering vols, (2013), pp. 589~595. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Lin. Analysis of contact problems and study of regularity on telescopic jib’s sliders [D]. Dalian: Dalian University of Technology, (2008). [Google Scholar]
- Ge-ning Xu. Mechanical equipment and metal structure Design. (2th ed) [M]. Beijing: China Machine Press, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Zhi-min Li. Stress analysis of the sliding blocks on the telescopic jib and the research of its character [D]. Chengdou: Southwest Jiaotong University, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Yuan-fang Tao, Jia-qing You, Chun-yan Jia. The trolley mechanism of bridge crane loading mode based on Ansys [J]. Hoisting and conveying machinery, (2014)(3), pp. 67~70. [Google Scholar]
- Campos L T, Oden JTK. A Numerical analysis of class of contact problem with friction in electrostatics [J]. Computer Meth and engine, (1982)(34), pp. 824–844. [Google Scholar]
- M Abid. et al. A parametric study of metal-to-metal contact flanges with optimized geometry for safe stress and no-leak conditions [J]. International journal of pressure vessels and piping, (2004)(81), pp. 69~73. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pan Zeng, Li-ping Lei, Gang Fang. Finite Element Analysis Guide: Modeling and Analysis of Structure China Machinery Press [M], Beijing: China Machine Press,(2010). [Google Scholar]
- Xin-min Wang. ANSYS Gong Cheng Jie Gou Fen Xi [M], Beijing: China Communications Press, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Shu-guang Gong, Gui-lan Xie, Yun-qing Huang. ANSYS Parametric Design Language Guide [M], Beijing: China Machinery Press, (2009). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.