MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 31, 20152015 7th International Conference on Mechanical and Electronics Engineering (ICMEE 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical power engineering|
|Published online||23 November 2015|
- Luo X, Li J. Fuzzy dynamic characteristic model based attitude control of hypersonic vehicle in gliding phase. Sci China Inf Sci, 2011; 54: 448–459. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan M, Cao W, Fang X J. Prediction of hypersonic boundary layer transition with variable specific heat on plane flow. Sci China-Phys Mech Astron, 2011; 54: 2064–2070. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaodong, Zhang Yu, Huang Wanwei, Wang Jianmin. Research of a fuzzy global sliding mode control scheme: A stability control scheme for anti-aircraft missile with swing nozzle thrust vector control. Proc I MechE, Part G: J Aerospace Engineering 2015; 229: 554–561. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Schaefermeyer MR. Aerodynamic thrust vectoring for attitude control of a vertically thrusting jet engine. USA, MSc, Utah State University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yeh FK. Sliding-mode-based contour-following controller for guidance and autopilot systems of launch vehicles. Proc I MechE, Part G: J Aerospace Engineering 2013; 227: 285–302. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Vinayagam AK and Sinha NK. An assessment of thrust vector concepts for twin-engine airplane. Proc I MechE, Part G: J Aerospace Engineering 2013; 228: 960–979. [Google Scholar]
- Yonghua Wang, Benwei Li, Keyi. Jiang Research on Take-Off Performance of an Aircraft Installing Thrust-Vectoring Nozzles. Journal of Naval Aeronautical and Astronautical University 2008; 23(6),626–644. [Google Scholar]
- Saghafi F and Banazadeh A. Investigation on the flight characteristics of a conceptual fluidic thrust-vectored aerial tail-sitter. Proc I MechE, Part G: J Aerospace Engineering 2007; 229: 27–37. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.