MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Designing and Development of Robots|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- Executive Summery World Robotics 2013, Industrial Robots, International Federation of Robotics-IFR (2014).
- A. Blomdell, G. Bolmsjö, T. Brogardh, and others,: Extending an Industrial Robot Controller, Implementation and Applications of a Fast Open Sensor Interface. IEEE Robotics and automation Magazine (September 2005).
- E. Kus, R. Grüninger and R. Hüppi: Integration of Intelligent Sensors for Sensor guided Motions in Industrial Robot Applications. IEEE International Conference on Automation and Logistics Qingdao, (China 2008).
- I.-W. Kim, Active Peg-in-hole of Chamferless Parts using Force Moment Sensor, IEEE (1999).
- W.S. Newman, Y. Zhao, and Y. Pao: Interpretation of Force and Moment Signals for Compliant Peg-in- Hole Assembly. 2001IEEE International Conference on Robotics & Automation, (Korea 2001).
- Dietrich, F., Wobbe, F., and Others: Enhancements of force-torque map based assembly applied to parallel robots. International Conference on Industrial Technology, (Chile 2010).
- Hirai S., Iwata K.: Recognition of contact state based on geometric model. International conference on robotics and automation (France1992).
- Farahat A., Graves B., Trinkle J.: Identifying contact formations in the presence of uncertainty. International conference intelligent robotics systems, Pittsburgh (USA 1995).
- Lau HY.: A hidden Markov model-based assembly contact recognition system. Mechatronics: the science of intelligent machines, volume (13), page: 1001–1023 (2003).
- Cortesao, R., Koeppe, R., and Others: Data fusion for robotic assembly tasks based on human skills. IEEE Transactions on Robotics, volume (20), pages: 941–952. (2004). [CrossRef]
- Savarimuthu, T.R., Liljekrans, D., and Ellekilde, L.: Analysis of human peg-in-hole executions in a robotic embodiment using uncertain grasps. International workshop on robot motion and control (Poland 2013).
- Jasim, I.F., Plapper, W. Contact-state monitoring of force-guided robotic assembly tasks using expectation maximization-based Gaussian mixtures models. The international journal of advanced manufacturing technology, volume 73, pages: 623–633. (2014). [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.