MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Designing and Development of Robots|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- Prado, Maria, Antonio Simón, Ana Pérez and Ezquerro Francisco. “Effects of terrain irregularities on wheeled mobile robot”. Robotica 21, no. 02 (2003): 143–152. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Tabuse, Dai Nakai, “Mobile Robot Navigation using SURF features” in ACS’10 Proceedings of the 10th WSEAS international conference on Applied computer science, October 2010, Wisconsin, USA, pp. 276–279. [Google Scholar]
- Venkatesan Packirisamy, Harish Barathvajasankar, “OpenMP in Multicore Architectures” Available on: www.cs.umn.edu/∼harish/reports/openMP.pdf. [Google Scholar]
- Iagnemma, Karl, Shingo Shimoda, and Zvi Shiller. “Near-optimal navigation of high speed mobile robots on uneven terrain”. In Intelligent Robots and Systems, 2008. IROS 2008. IEEE/RSJ International Conference on, pp. 4098–4103. IEEE, 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, Yoon-Gu, Jeong-Hwan Kwak, Dae-Han Hong, Dong-Hwan Shin, and Jinung An. “Navigation strategy to overcome rough terrain for miniature wheel-track hybrid mobile robot platform”. In Ubiquitous Robots and Ambient Intelligence (URAI), 2012 9th International Conference on, pp. 571–572. IEEE, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Schwarz, Max, and Sven Behnke. “Local navigation in rough terrain using omnidirectional height”. In ISR/Robotik 2014; 41st International Symposium on Robotics; Proceedings of, pp. 1–6. VDE, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Stelzer, Annett, Heiko Hirschmüller and Martin Görner. “Stereo-vision-based navigation of a six- legged walking robot in unknown rough terrain”. The International Journal of Robotics Research 31, no. 4 (2012): 381–402. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hadsell, Raia, Ayse Erkan, Pierre Sermanet, Jan Ben, Koray Kavukcuoglu, Urs Muller and Yann LeCun. “A multi-range vision strategy for autonomous offroad navigation”. Proc. Robotics and Applications (RA’07) 1 (2007):7. [Google Scholar]
- Beinhofer, Maximilian, Jörg Müller, and Wolfram Burgard. “Landmark Placement for Accurate Mobile Robot Navigation”. In ECMR, pp. 55–60. 2011. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.