MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- Y. Altintas: Manufacturing automation, principles of metal cutting and machine tool vibrations, Cambribge University (2000), in press.
- Y. Altintas: Analytical prediction of three dimensional chatter stability in milling, Jpn. Soc. Mech. Eng. Vol. 44(3) (2001), p. 717–723.
- M. Rahman: In-process detection of chatter by automatic spindle regulation, CIRP Ann Vol. 41(1) (1992), p. 433–436. [CrossRef]
- I. Inasaki, B. Karpuschewski and H.S. Lee: Grinding Chatter – Origin and Suppression, CIRP Ann. Manuf. Technol. Vol. 50(2) (2001), p. 515–534. [CrossRef]
- Z.C. Li, B. Lin, Y.S. et al XU, et al: Experimental studies on grinding forces and force ratio of the unsteady-state grinding technique, J. Mater. Process. Technol. Vol. 129(1–3) (2002), p. 76–80. [CrossRef]
- H. Li and Y.C. Shin: A study on chatter boundaries of cylindrical plunge grinding with process condition-dependent dynamics, Int. J. Mach. Tool Manuf. Vol. 47 (2007), p. 1563–1572. [CrossRef]
- N. Subramanya and Y.C. Shin: Automated sensor selection and fusion for monitoring and diagnostics of plunge grinding, Trans. ASME J. Manuf. Sci. Eng. Vol. 130(3) (2008), 031014-1–031014-11.
- Y. Altintas and P. Lee: Mechanics and dynamics of ball end milling, Trans. ASME J. Manuf. Sci. Vol. 120 (1998), p. 684–692. [CrossRef]
- Y. Altintas and E. Budek: Analytical prediction of stability lobes in milling, Ann CIRP Vol. 44(1) (1995), p. 357–362. [CrossRef]
- Y. Altintas and S.S. Park: Dynamic Compensation of Spindle- Integrated Force Sensors, Ann CIRP Vol. 53(1) (2004), p. 305–308. [CrossRef]
- S. Tangjitsitcharoen and T. Moriwaki: Intelligent identification of turning process based on pattern recognition of cutting states, Mater. Proc. Technol. Vol. 192-193 (2007), p. 491–496. [CrossRef]
- J. Hino, C. Su and T. Yoshimura: A study of chatter prediction in high-speed end milling process by fuzzy neural network, J. Soc. Mech. Eng. Ser.C Vol. 47 (2001), p. 825–831.
- T. Moriwaki and Y. Mori: Sensor fusion for in- process identification of cutting process based on neural network approach, Proc. IMACS/SICE Int. Symp. on Rob, Mechatron. and Manuf. Syst. Kobe (1992), p. 245–250.
- S. Tangjitsitcharoen: Advance in detection system to improve the stability and capability of CNC turning process, J. Intell. Manuf. 22 (2011), p. 843–852. [CrossRef]
- K. Ueda, S. Miyamoto and T. Sugita: An approach to adaptive control based on pattern recognition of cutting states, In: Proceedings of 6th International Conference Production Engineering, Osaka (1987), p. 212–217.
- S. Tangjitsitcharoen and N. Pongsathornwiwat: Development of chatter detection in milling process, Int. J. Adv. Manuf. Technol. 65 (2013), p. 919–927. [CrossRef]
- T. Sata, K. Matsushima, T. et al Nakamura, et al: Learning and recognition of the cutting states by spectrum analysis, Ann CIRP 22 (1973), p. 41–42.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.