MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 28, 20152015 the 4th International Conference on Advances in Mechanics Engineering (ICAME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechanical design manufacturing and automation|
|Published online||28 October 2015|
- Danny , S.P., Michael P.C, Jeffery K.S, Guan H. Su, Bart D. Hibbs, Development of a High Efficiency Ceiling Fan, in Improving Building Systems in Hot and Humid Climates. 2000: San Antonio.
- Schiavon, S. and A. K. Melikov, Energy saving and improved comfort by increased air movement. Energy and buildings 2008.
- Ramadan, B. and S.K. Nadar, Studying the Features of Air Flow Induced by a Room Ceiling-Fan. Energy and Buildings, 2011. 43.
- T.M.I. Mahila, Therotical and experimental investigation of energy efficient improvement of the ceiling fan by using aerodynamic blade profile, Journal of energy and environment. 2013.
- Sheam chyun lin and Ming yuan hsieh, An integrated numerical and experimental analysis for enhancing the performance of the hidden ceiling fan, Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2014.
- Aaqib, A.M., Maqsood, A., Khalid Parvez, Mushtaq, A., Aerodynamic Design and Optimization of an Energy Efficient Ceiling Fan, in 11th IBCAST, Research Center for Modeling and Simulation. 2014, National University of Sciences and Technology: Islamabad.
- Adeeb, E., Maqsood, A., Mushtaq, A., Zamir, H., Shape Optimization of Non-Linear Swept Ceiling Fan Blades through RANS Simulations and Response Surface Methods, in 12th IBCAST, Research Center for Modeling and Simulation. 2015, National University of Sciences and Technology: Islamabad.
- Ankur, J., Upadhyay, R.R., Chandra, S., Sainin, M., Kale, S., Experimental Investigation of the Flow Field of a Ceiling Fan. ASME Heat Transfer/Fluid Engineering, 2004.
- Hsu-Cheng Chiang, C.-s.P., Hsi-Sheng Wu, Bing- Chwen Yang, Measurement of Flow Characteristics of a Ceiling Fan with Varying Rotational Speed in Proceedings of Clima 2007 WellBeing Indoors. 2007.
- Ming-Yuan Hsieh, S.-C.L.a., An Integrated Numerical and Experimental Analysis for Enhancing the Performance of the Hidden Ceiling Fan. Hindawi 2014.
- A. Rizk, A.A., N. Guirguis, Simulation comparison between natural and hybrid ventilation by fans at night time for severe hot climate.
- Y. Momoi, K.S., T. Yamanaka and H. Kotani, Modeling of Ceiling Fan Based on Velocity Measurement for CFD Simulation of Airflow in Large Room.
- Kumar, S.P.a.M.S., development of glass fiber reinforced polymer composite ceiling fan blade. international journal of engineering research and development. 2(3): p. 59-64.
- Nakul Sathaye, A.P., Nihar Shah, Virginie Letschert, Potential Global Benefits of Improved Ceiling Fan Energy Efficiency, in ernest orlando lawrence berkeley national laboratory. 2012.
- M. Lubliner;J. Douglass, P.D.P.a.D.C., PE, performance and applications of gossamer wind™ solar powered ceiling fans.
- Idahosa, U., V.V. Golubev, and V.O. Balabanov, An automated optimal design of a fan blade using an integrated CFD/MDO computer environment. Engineering applications of computational fluid mechanics. Vol 2, No 2, 2008. [CrossRef]
- Ahn, C.-S. and K.-Y. Kim, Aerodynamic design optimization of a compressor rotor with navier stoke analysis. 2003.
- A. Makhoul, K. Ghali, and N. Ghaddar, Desk fan for the control of the convection flow around occupants using ceiling mounted personalized ventilation. Buildings and environment, 2013.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Package, Fluent 6.2.16. 2006: New Hampshire.
- Computational Fluid Dynamics Software Package User Guide,Fluent Ver. 6.2.16. 2006.
- Geometry and Mesh Generation Software Package, Gambit Ver. 2.3.16. 2006.
- Tecplot360 software package 11.0-1-125 2006. 2006.
- Zhai, Z., et al., Evaluation of Various Turbulence Models in Predicting Airflow and Turbulence in Enclosed Environments by CFD: Part-1: Summary of Prevent Turbulence Models. 2007.
- Spalart, P.R.a.A., S.R., A One-Equation Turbulence Model for Aerodynamic Flows, in AIAA. 1992, AIAA.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.