MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Novel materials and properties|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- F. S. Bellucci, E. R. Budemberg, M. A. L.Nobre, J. A. De Saja, R. F. Aroca, M. A. Rodríguez-Pérez and A. E. Job: Sci. Adv. Mater, 5(6), (2013), p.637–646. [CrossRef]
- V. Sunny, P. Kurian, P. Mohanan, P.A. Joy and M.R. Anantharaman, J. Alloys and Comp., 489, (2010), p. 297. [CrossRef]
- Department of Science and Technology, Secretariat of Science, Technology and Strategic Inputs, Ministry of Health. Neglected diseases: Strategies of the Ministry of Health. Rev. Saúde Pública, 44, (2010), p. 200. [CrossRef]
- M. Ferreira, R. J. Mendonça, J. Coutinho-Netto and M. Mulato, Braz. J. Phys., 39, (2009), p. 564. [CrossRef]
- F. S. Bellucci: Dielectric characterization of nanometric and nanostructured particles of niobate oxide from tetragonal tungsten bronze family with stoichiometry KSr2Nb5O15. 2009. 156 f. Master Tesis-Universidade Estadual Paulista.
- F. S. Bellucci, Preparation and characterization of multifunctional nanocomposites obtained with ferroelectric and paramagnetic nanoparticles in natural rubber films. 2013. 185 f. Ph.D. Tesis-Universidade Estadual Paulista.
- J. Moraes, C. Nascimento, P. O. Lopes, E. Nakano, L. F. Yamaguchi, M. J. Kato and T. Kawano, Exp. Parasitol., 127, (2011), p. 357. [CrossRef]
- C. G. Barboza-Filho, F.C. Cabrera, R.J. Dos Santos, J.A. De Saja Saez and A.E. Job. Exp Parasitol., 130, 2, (2012), p.152–158. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.