MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- R. Huang, J. Zou, R. Wang, C. Fan, Y. Ai, J. Zhuge, Y. Wang, Experimental Demonstration of Current Mirrors Based on Silicon Nanowire Transistors for Inversion and Subthreshold Operations, IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, 58 (2011), p. 3639. [CrossRef]
- A. Martinez, M. Aldegunde, N. Seoane, A. R. Brown, J. R. Barker, A. Asenov, Quantum-Transport Study on Variability Induced by Random Discrete Dopants in Narrow Gate-All-Around Silicon Nanowire Transistors, IEEE Trans. on Electron Devices, 58 (2011), p. 2209. [CrossRef]
- L. Ansari, B. Feldman, G. Fagas, J. Colinge, J. Greer, Atomic scale simulation of a junctionless silicon nanowire transistor, 12th Int. Conf. on Ultimate Integration on Silicon (ULIS), pp. 1–3, March (2011).
- Y. Hashim and O. Sedik, Temperature effect on IV characteristics of Si nanowire transistor, IEEE Colloquium on Humanities, Science and Engineering Research (CHUSER 2011), pp. 331–334, Dec (2011). [CrossRef]
- Y. Hashim and O. Sidek, Study and Simulation of Static Characteristics of Nanowire Inverter with Different Circuit Configurations, Int. Rev. Model. Simul. (IREMOS), 5 (2012), p. 93.
- Information on https://nanohub.org/tools.
- B. P. Haley, S. Lee, M. Luisier, H. Ryu, F. Saied, S. Clark, H. Bae, and G. Klimeck, Advancing nanoelectronic device modeling through peta-scale computing and deployment on nanoHUB, J. Phys. Conf. Ser., 180 (2009), p. 012075. [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.