MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- M.H. Zhang and O.E. Gjorv, Effect of silica fume on pore structure and chloride diffusivity of low porosity cement pastes, Cement Concrete Res. 21(6) (1991)1006 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Mindess, J.F. Young and D. Darwin, Upper Saddle River, Prentice Hall, NJ, USA, 2003 [Google Scholar]
- R.L.A. Male, Pore structure and permeability of cementitious materials, Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. 137 (1988)403–410 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Provis and J. van Deventer: Geopolymers: structures, processing, properties and industrial applications, Woodhead Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- L.W. Teng, R. Huang, H.M. Hsu, A. Cheng, J.R. Chang and P.H. Yu; Strength Quality Research of Cement Mortar Blended with Solar PV Cells, Adv. Mater. Res. 1025-1026 (2014)1025–1030 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Chen, R. Huang, H.M.Hsu, L.W. Teng and Y.P. Lai, Durability Quality Research of Cement Mortar Containing Solar PV Cells, Adv. Mater. Res. 1025-1026 (2014)1020–1024 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.C. Chen, R. Huang, H.M. Hsu, J.R. Chang and L.W. Teng, Strength Quality Research of Concrete Blended with Solar PV Cells, Adv. Mater. Res. 1061-1062 (2015)392–395 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.Y. Chang, R. Huang, P.C. Lee and T.L. Weng, Application of a weighted Grey-Taguchi method for optimizing recycled aggregate concrete mixtures, Cem. Concr. Compos. 33 (2011)1038–1049 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.Y. Zou, R. Huang, M.C. Chi and H.M. Hsu, Factors Affecting the Effectiveness of Inorganic Silicate Sealer Material through Multi-Quality Characteristics Materials, 6(3)(2013)1191–1204 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.