MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- J. Provis and J. van Deventer, Geopolymers: structures, processing, properties and industrial applications, Woodhead Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK, 2009
- L.W. Teng, R. Huang, H.M. Hsu, A. Cheng, J.R. Chang and P.H. Yu, Strength Quality Research of Cement Mortar Blended with Solar PV Cells, Adv. Mater. Res. 1025-1026 (2014)1025–1030 [CrossRef]
- S.C. Chen, R. Huang, H.M. Hsu, L.W. Teng and Y.P. Lai, Durability Quality Research of Cement Mortar Containing Solar PV Cells, Adv. Mater. Res. 1025–1026 (2014)1020–1024
- S.C. Chen, R. Huang, H.M.Hsu, J.R. Chang and L.W. Teng, Strength Quality Research of Concrete Blended with Solar PV Cells, Adv. Mater. Res. 1061–1062 (2015)392–395
- E. Ozbay, A. Oztasb, A. Baykasogluc and H. Ozbebekd, Investigating mix proportions of high strength self compacting concrete by using Taguchi method, Constr. Build. Mater. 23(2009)694ȓ702 [CrossRef]
- C.Y. Chang, R. Huang, P.C. Lee and T.L. Weng, Application of a weighted Grey-Taguchi method for optimizing recycled aggregate concrete mixtures, Cem. Concr. Compos. 33(2011)1038–1049 [CrossRef]
- Y.S. Tarng, S.C. Juang and C.H. Chang, The use of grey-based Taguchi methods to determine submerged arc welding process parameters in hard facing, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 128(2002)1–6 [CrossRef]
- L.K. Pan, C.C. Wang and S.L. Wei, Optimizing multiple quality characteristics via Taguchi methodbased Grey analysis, J. Mater. Process. Technol. 182 (2007)107–116 [CrossRef]
- S.Y. Zou, R. Huang, M.C. Chi and H.M. Hsu, Factors Affecting the Effectiveness of Inorganic Silicate Sealer Material through Multi–Quality Characteristics Materials, 6(3)(2013)1191–1204
- W.K. Chan and T.K.L. Tong, Multi-criteria material selections and end-of-life product strategy: Grey relational analysis approach, Mater. Design 28(5)(2007)1539–1546 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.