MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 27, 20152015 4th International Conference on Engineering and Innovative Materials (ICEIM 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Materials science and engineering|
|Published online||20 October 2015|
- M.H. Zhang and O.E. Gjorv, Effect of silica fume on pore structure and chloride diffusivity of low porosity cement pastes, Cement Concrete Res. 21 (6) (1991)1006 [CrossRef]
- S. Mindess, J.F. Young and D. Darwin, Upper Saddle River, Prentice Hall, NJ, USA, 2003
- R.L.A. Male, Pore structure and permeability of cementitious materials, Mater. Res. Soc. Symp. Proc. 137 (1988)403–410
- F. Pacheco-Torgal, J. Castro-Gomes and S and Jalali, Alkali-activated binders: A review: Part 1. Historical background, terminology, reaction mechanisms and hydration products, Constr. Build. Mater. 22(7) (2008)1305–1314 [CrossRef]
- P. Duxson, A. Fernández-Jiménez, J. Provis, G. Lukey, A. Palomo and J. van Deventer, Geopolymer technology: the current state of the art, J. Mater. Sci. 42(9) (2007)2917–2933 [CrossRef]
- J. Provis and J. van Deventer: Geopolymers: structures, processing, properties and industrial applications, Woodhead Publishing Ltd., Oxford, UK, 2009
- L.W. Teng, R. Huang, H.M.Hsu, A. Cheng, J.R. Chang and P.H. Yu; Strength Quality Research of Cement Mortar Blended with Solar PV Cells, Adv. Mater. Res. 1025-1026 (2014) 1025–1030 [CrossRef]
- S.C. Chen, R. Huang, H.M.Hsu, L.W. Teng and Y.P. Lai, Durability Quality Research of Cement Mortar Containing Solar PV Cells, Adv. Mater. Res. 1025-1026 (2014)1020–1024 [CrossRef]
- A. Lübeck, A.L.G. Gastaldini, D.S. Barin and H.C. Siqueira, Compressive strength and electrical properties of concrete with white Portland cement and blast-furnace slag, Cem. Concr. Compos. 34 (3) (2012)392–399 [CrossRef]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.