MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- Kok-Meng Lee, Shah, and D.K. (1988). Kinematic analysis of a three-degrees-of-freedom in-parallel actuated manipulator, IEEE Journal of Robotics and Automation Vol.4, p.354 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Olsson, A. (2009). Modeling and Control of a Delta-3 robot, Lund University, Sweden. [Google Scholar]
- Sparacino, F., Herve, J.M. (1993). Synthesis of parallel manipulators using Lie-groups Y-STAR and H-ROBOT, submitted to Advance Robotics conference. [Google Scholar]
- Yuehua Wan, Guan Wang, Shiming Ji, Zhongfei Wang, and Jun Liu (2008). A Y-Star Robot: Optimal Design for the Specified Workspace, submitted to Conference on Computer Science and Software Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- A. Pashkevich, D. Chablat, and P. Wenger (2006). Kinematics and workspace analysis of a three-axis parallel manipulator: the Orthoglide. Robotica, 24, p. 39–49 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Stan S., Manic M., Maties V., and Balan R. (2008). Evolutionary approach to optimal design of 3 DOF translation exoskeleton and medical parallel robots, Conference on Human System Interactions, p.720. [Google Scholar]
- Colgate J.E., Grafing P.R., and Stanley M.C. (1993). Implementation of stiff virtual walls in force-reflection interfaces, Virtual Reality Annual International Symposium, p.202 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hogan, N. (1985), Impedance control: an approach to manipulation. Journal of Dynamic Systems, Measurement and Control, Transactions of the ASME 107 (1), p. 1–24. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.