MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechatronics and Robotics|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- McEwen, Robert S., Brett W. Hobson, and James G. Bellingham. “Docking Control System For A 21” Diameter AUV.” Proceedings of the Unmanned Untethered Submersible Technology Conference (UUST) 2007. Vol. 85. 2007. [Google Scholar]
- J. Evans, P. Redmond, C. Plakas, K. Hamilton and D. Lane “Autonomous docking for intervention-style AUVs using sonar and video-based real-time 3D pose estimation”, Proc. MTS/IEEE OCEANS Conf., pp.2201 –2210. 2003 [Google Scholar]
- 10 T. Fukasawa, T. Noguchi, T. Kawasaki and M. Baino “Marine bird -A new experimental AUV with underwater docking and recharging system”, Proc. MTS/IEEE OCEANS Conf., pp.2195–2200. 2003 [Google Scholar]
- V. Kh. Pshikhopov, M. Y. Medvedev, “Control of Mobile Objects in Definite and Indefinite Environments”, Moscow, 2011, ISBN 978-5-02-037509-3. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Pshikhopov, V.K., Fedotov, A.A., Medvedev, M.Y., Medvedeva, T.N. & Gurenko, B.V. 2014, “Position-trajectory system of direct adaptive control marine autonomous vehicles”, 2014 the 4th International Workshop on Computer Science and Engineering - Summer, WCSE 2014. [Google Scholar]
- B. Gurenko, “Mathematical Model of Autonomous Underwater Vehicle,” Proc. of the Second Intl. Conf. on Advances In Mechanical and Robotics Engineering - AMRE 2014, pp. 84–87, 2014, doi:10.15224/978-1-63248-031-6-156 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.