MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- Kout A, Muller H. Parameter optimization for spray coating. Proc. of The Advances in Engineering Software Vol.40(2009), p.1078–1086. [Google Scholar]
- From PJ, Gunnar J, Gravdahl JT. Optimal paint gun orientation in spray paint applications-exprimental results. Proc. IEEE Transaction on Automation Science and Engineering (2011) p. 438–442. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z, Liu C, Cheng L, Fan X. Optimization of Spraying Path Overlap Rate Based on MATLAB. Proc. IEEE Consumer Eletronics, Communications and Networks(CECNet) (2012), p. 2731–2734. [Google Scholar]
- Hong, S., Wu, Y., Wang, B., Zheng, Y., Gao, W., Li, G.: High-Velocity Oxygen-Fuel Spray Parameter Optimization of Nanostructured WC–10Co–4Cr Coatings and Sliding wear Behavior of the Optimized Coating. Proceeding of Materials and Design. Vol.55 (2014), p. 286–291 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kang, J.J., Xu, B.S., Wang, H.D. Wang, C.B.: Influence of Spraying Parameters on the Microstructure and Properties of Plasma-Sprayed Al2O3/40%TiO2 Coating. Proceedings of Heat Treatment and Surface Engineering. Vol.50 (2013), p. 169–176 [Google Scholar]
- Song, E.P., Ahn, J., Lee, S., Kim, N.J.: Effects of Critical Plasma Spray Parameter and Spray Distance on Wear Resistance of Al2O3–8 wt.%TiO2 Coatings Plasma-Sprayed with Nanopowders. Proceeding of Surface and Coatings Technology. Vol.202 (2008), p.3625–3632 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Luangkularb, S., Prombanpong, S., V. Tangwarodomnukun: Material Consumption and Dry Film Thickness in Spray Coating Process. Proceedings of the 47th CIRP Conference on Manufacturing Systems. Vol.17(2014), p.789–794 [Google Scholar]
- Winnicki, M., Małachowska, A., Ambroziak, A.: Taguchi Optimization of the Thickness of a Coating Deposited by LPCS. Archives of Civil and Mechanical Engineering. Vol.14 (2014), p. 561–568 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.