- M.P. Groover: Automation Production Systems and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 3rd Edition, Prentice Hall Press Publishers, USA. (2008)
- J. Li, J.M. Alden and J.R Rabaey: Approximating feeder line reliability statistics in assembly systems with partial data collection, Computers and Industrial Engineering, Vol. 48 (2005), pp. 181–203 [CrossRef]
- J. Li, J.M. Alden and J.R Rabaey: Approximating feeder line reliability statistics in assembly systems with partial data collections, Technical Report R & D-9391. Warren, General Motors Research and Development center (2002)
- T. Altiok: Performance analysis of manufacturing systems, Springe-Verlag New York Berlin Heidellberg Publishes (1997)
- S.Y. Chiang, C.T Kuo, J.T. Lim and S.M. Meerkov: Improvability theory of assembly systems I: problem formulation and performance evaluation, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Vol. 6 (2000), pp. 321–357 [CrossRef]
- S.Y. Chiang, C.T. Kuo, J.T. Lim and S.M. Meerkov: Improvability theory of assembly systems II: improvability indicators and case study, Mathematical Problems in Engineering, Vol. 6 (2000), pp. 359–393 [CrossRef]
- J.T. Simon and W.J. Hopp. Availability and average inventory of balanced assembly-like flow systems. IIE Transactions, Vol 23(1991), pp. 161–168. [CrossRef]
- S.B.Gershwin and M.H. Burman: A decomposition method for analyzing in homogeneous assembly/disassembly systems, Annals of Operations Research, Vol. 93 (2000), pp. 91–115 [CrossRef]
MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.