MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 26, 20152015 3rd Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Mechanical design and manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2015|
- V.I. Elagin, Paths of development of high-strength and heat-resistant structural aluminum alloys in the 21st century, Metal Science and Heat Treatment. 9 (2007) 3–11.
- Laszlo S. Toth, Chengfan Gu, Ultrafine-grain metals by severe plastic deformation, Materials Characterization. 92 (2014) 1–14. [CrossRef]
- R.K Islamgaliev, N.F Yunusova, I.N Sabirov, A.V Sergueeva, R.Z Valiev, Deformation behavior of nanostructured aluminum alloy processed by severe plastic deformation, Materials Science and Engineering: A. 319-321 (2001) 877–881. [CrossRef]
- Jiang Jianhua, Ding Yi, Zuo Fangqing, Shan Aidang, Mechanical properties and microstructures of ultrafine-grained pure aluminum by asymmetric rolling, Scripta Materialia. 60 (2009) 905–908. [CrossRef]
- A. Pesin, D. Pustovoytov, Influence of process parameters on distribution of shear strain through sheet thickness in asymmetric rolling, Key Engineering Materials. 622-623 (2014) 929–935. [CrossRef]
- K. Shimoyama, S. Yokoyama, S. Kaneko, F. Fujita, Effect of grooved roll profiles on microstructure evolutions of AZ31 sheets in Periodical Straining Rolling process, Materials Science and Engineering: A. 611 (2014) 58–68. [CrossRef]
- H. Utsunomiya, T. Ito, R. Matsumoto, Flattening of surface grooves in cold flat rolling, Procedia Engineering. 81 (2014) 155–160. [CrossRef]
- K. Tanikawa, Y. Hosoya, A. Nishimoto, Influence of cold rolling with grooved rolls on the texture formation of steel sheets, Textures and Microstructures. 14-18 (1991) 1245–1250. [CrossRef]
- Sung-Hoon Cha, Jong-Bong Kim, Jong-Ho Kim, Hye-Jin Lee, Analysis of a Micro Pattern Forming on the Thin Sheet Metal for Electronic Device, NUMIFORM 2010: Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Numerical Methods in Industrial Forming Processes. 1252 (2010) 198–205.
- E. Niţu, M. Iordache, L. Marincei, I. Charpentier, G. Le Coz, G. Ferron, I. Ungureanu, FE-Modeling of Cold Rolling by In-Feed Method of Circular Grooves, Journal of Mechanical Engineering. 57 (2011) 667–673. [CrossRef]
- D.V. Shevchenko, D. Yu. Saraev, D.L. Nesterenko, A.I. Borovkov, FEM study of metal rolling in grooved rolls, Proceedings of the 8th European LS-DYNA Users Conference. (2011) http://www.dynalook.com/8th-european-ls-dyna-conference/session-11/Session11_Paper6.pdf
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.