MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- Su Yuelei. 2006. The application of SWAN in Mymmar coastal area, Nanjing: Hehai University:1–10. [Google Scholar]
- XU Yanan, & Feng Jianguo. 2014. Wave conditions simulation for sea area of Colombo port in Sri Lanka, Journal of waterway and Harbor. 35(4):312–316. [Google Scholar]
- Ou Shan-hwei, Liau Jian-ming, & Hsu Tai-wen, et al. 2002. Simulating-phoon waves by SWAN wave model in coastal waters of Taiwan. Ocean Engineering, 29(1):947–971. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hao Yuchi, & Tao Jianhua. 2007. The SWAN model used to study wave breaking, Port engineering technology, (1):4–6. [Google Scholar]
- Jiaxiao, & Pan Junning. 2010. Improvement and validation of wind energy input in SWAN model. Journal Of Hohai University (Natural Sciences), 38(4):585–591. [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Jin-hai, & Le Ngoc Quy, et al. 2009. Comparisons of diffraction effects in two coastal spectral wave models, Journal of Transport Science and Engineering, 25(2):78–82. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Guoquan, & Ding Bingcan et al. 1993. Statistic analysis of the annual extreme wave parameters for the coast of china. China Ocean Engineering, 7(1):109–116. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.