MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- ZhengY.C., WangX.C., XiongJ.Q., LiuY.J., & ZhaoY.Q. 2014. Hybrid constructed wetlands for highly polluted river water treatment and comparison of surface- and subsurface-flow cells. J. Environ. Sci. (4):749–756 [CrossRef]
- CuiE, ZhouQ., WangY., & ZhaoY.Q. Application of constructed wetland for urban lake water purification: Trial of Xing-qing Lake in Xi’an city, China. J. Environ. Sci. Health 46(7):795–799. [CrossRef]
- DongH.Y., QiangZ.M., LiT.G., JinH., & ChenW.D. Effect of artificial aeration on the performance of vertical-flow constructed wetland treating heavily polluted river water. J. Environ. Sci. 24(4): 596–601. [CrossRef]
- YangX., YuS.L., ZhaoY., YanX.J., XiuC.H., & WangD.G. Efficiency and mechanism of pretreatment on water supply in reservoirs of Yellow River by sub-surface constructed wetlands. J. Harbin. Ins. Tech. 16(5):652–655.
- XieS.G., TangX.Y., WuW.Z., WenD.H., & WangZ.S. Biological pretreatment of Yellow River water. J. Environ. Sci. 17(4):557–561
- SunJ., TianQ., LiF., WangF.R., & YangB., 2013. Enhancing Phosphorous Recovery in a Novel Biofilter System. J. Donghua. Univ. 30(2):132–136
- LevlinE, LowenM, & StarkK, et al. Effects of Phosphorus Recovery Requirements on Swedish Sludge Management. J. Water Sci. Tech. 46 (4/5): 435–440.
- MartiN, BouzasA, & SecoA, et al. Struvite Precipitation Assessment in Anaerobic Digestion Processes J. Chem. Engi. 141 (1/2/3): 67–74. [CrossRef]
- LeC. K. S., ValsamJ. E., & HobbsP., et al. Phosphorus Recovery from Wastewater by Struvite Crystallization: a Review. J. Critical Reviews in Envi. Sci. Tech. 39(6):433–477.
- PanC.G., YeL.Q., WangJ.H., BaoL.X., & QueY.S. Pretreatment of Cylindrical Coconut Activated Carbon and Performance as Catalyst Support. Chem. Res. Chin. Univ. 29(5):941–946.
- LuS.M., ChenJ.L., & LiF. 2013. Investigation on the Key Factors and the Solution for pH Value Decrease in Carbon Filter in O3-BAC Process. J. Chem. Engi. (8):914–919.
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.