MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 25, 20152015 International Conference on Energy, Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (EMME 2015)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||06 October 2015|
- MengW Q, WangX M, LiH Y, & DingX. 2012. Ecological impacts of marine reclamation in Binhai New Area of Tianjin. Marine Environmental Science, 31(1): 83–87. [Google Scholar]
- WangX C, SunC Q, SunY L, & LouA G. 2000. Study on impact of Jiaozhou Bay sea-filling on hydrodynamic environment. Marine Environmental Science, 19(3): 56–59. [Google Scholar]
- ParkJW, & ParkSS. 1998. Hydrodynamic modeling of tidal changes due to land reclamation in an open-ended harbor, Pusan, Korea. Journal of Environmental Science and Health Part a-Toxic/Hazardous Substances & Environmental Engineering, 33(5): 877–890. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- DHI.MIKE21&MIKE3 Flow Model FM Hydrodynamic and Transport Module Scientific Documentation. Denmark: DHI Water & Environment, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- LiuM, XiX H, & LeiL Y. 2013. The effects of coastal reclamation on hydrodynamics in Jinzhou Bay. Journal of Dalian Ocean University, 28(1): 110–114. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.